The Next great runningback | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Next great runningback

FinsNCanes said:
Never seen this kid play but I know who you are talking about. Didn't he play at North Fort Myers or something for a while..?

he still does

his freshman video is sicker than his sophomore one. the guy looks skinny in the vid but for how young he is he's a brick. He'll fill out and be a force. I just hope he comes to the big ten so i can see him play

I've noticed actually something i dont like...he runs standing up kinda like larry johnson does. Not a bad thing but you take more of a beating especially when he gets to college. I think he looks great so far...but I'm about the age of this kid, so its gonna be a while before he gets there ;)

most backs run straight up like in high school. they'll learn (adrian peterson needs to figure it out)

kastofsna120 said:
most backs run straight up like in high school. they'll learn (adrian peterson needs to figure it out)

Agreed...im not gonna say the kids overrated but they had an amazing offensive line his freshmen season now its kinda depleted..and that teams hurting. He obviously hasnt looked the same

hes got amazing balance, at least in those videos... and his one legged quick spin move is fast as hell, haha...

but again you can make AJ feeley look good with a highlight video...

kastofsna120 said:
devine this year had a game with 18 carries, 26 yards.....how do you explain that?

stack the box...he aint going anywhere. Make them beat you with the pass even if you get beat 31-3 but you shut that kid down you did one thing right ;)

yeah but he has like 200 yards a game in every other game, and i'm pretty sure those other teams stacked the box

i remember when Deion Sanders adopted him...which made me think he was going to Florida...but then i heard that Deion didnt adopt him..or something like this

Back
Top Bottom