the nfl...it's fixed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the nfl...it's fixed

It wouldn't have come to that if Farve doesn't melt down, or the Vikes don't have 12 men in the huddle....Or was that a bad call too? There are rules to a game. There is no way the refs are ever going to be right. Don't call it? You suck. Call it? You suck.

The Saints got hosed so many times in regulation it wasn't even funny. Roughing the Passer? No..It's Roughing the Farve NFL Legend...If it was worth a TD they'd've given it to him.

Henne doesn't get that call. That was just a good tackle.

i read the other thread you started...it's fair to say you are anything but an impartial observer...

but i will say the one favre roughing call was bs...i agree with that...

i just don't like to see a team get sent home in a tied game in ot on some bs...and we saw that AGAIN tonight...

but i'm a dolphin fan so i won't lose any sleep...until it happens to us in the playoffs and with these clown officials it will

i read the other thread you started...it's fair to say you are anything but an impartial observer...

but i will say the one favre roughing call was bs...i agree with that...

i just don't like to see a team get sent home in a tied game in ot on some bs...and we saw that AGAIN tonight...

but i'm a dolphin fan so i won't lose any sleep...until it happens to us in the playoffs and with these clown officials it will

It wouldn't have been tied if the Vikings hadn't screwed the pooch, no?

The great Farve would've had so many calls his way in his last drive I don't want to think about it. You were the one that stated that the NFL was fixed, then, you backed off it because you know it isn't true.

I never said I was impartial. Where was it written that I have to be?

the nfl imo decided that in ot the game should go to the saints...a feel good story...

that's my story and i'm sticking to it...

as far as your allegiances i could care less...but when you say my boy didn't win and i'm upset about it or whatever you said to that effect i only need to read the thread you started to realize that you of all people were anything but impartial going in...

and i've already told you i have no horse in this race...

and absolutely the throw across his body by favre late was a qb 101 no no...

lol...the vikings got hozed...

first these clowns overrule a call at the half yard line where bush was called out of bounds in regulation....the rule requires indesputable evidence to overturn that call...i'm sorry there was none

then in ot every call went the saints way...first the bs pass intereference call down the field when the tackle was holding the chit out of the pass rusher and brees just threw it down the field...

and then the ball where the ball hit the ground before possession on the saints fg drive

congrats new orleans the nfl decided it was your time!!!

what a bunch of bs...

Maybe if the Vikings could hold on to the ball and Favre didn't suck in big games, threads like this wouldn't get started. :lol:

Maybe if the Vikings could hold on to the ball and Favre didn't suck in big games, threads like this wouldn't get started. :lol:

lol...maybe in ot if the refs didn't just give the saints fg range threads like this wouldn't need to...

you guys go ahead and get the last word in on this thread cause i'm definitely not gonna sit here and argue with other phins fans about another teams fortunes...it's just not worth it to me and i got better things to do at this point...

but if it happens to us down the road maybe then we can lament over it...

Wouldn't have gotten there if your boy wouldn't have screwed it up, hm?

he's not my boy...you get that??? probably not...almighty one

seriously...have at it...i'm out...no need to get myself in a bunch of trouble over bs

he's not my boy...you get that??? probably not...almight one

seriously...have at it...i'm out...no need to get myself in a bunch of trouble over bs

You mean it this time?

BTW...I love how you down my thread, but then you make a thread saying the NFL is fixed, then say it's not....lol.

:hi5:

Cheers.

Cry yourself to sleep with big Brett Farve tears.

lol...i said the nfl gave the game to the saints in ot...

you got a problem with reading comprehension???

cry these

I'll agree that the refs played too big of a part in this game for both teams, but to say it's fixed is asinine.

yeah the thread topic may have been a heat of the moment thing but to watch that ot and see those 2 calls that put the ball in fg range for the saints one could absolutely question just how impartial those refs were...

yeah the thread topic may have been a heat of the moment thing but to watch that ot and see those 2 calls that put the ball in fg range for the saints one could absolutely question just how impartial those refs were...

Looked like they were all set to hand it to Farve. The NFL would've LOVED Farve in the SB. If the NFL was fixed, they did a sorry job of doing it based on the ratings and who would've been the better story.

lol...the vikings got hozed...

first these clowns overrule a call at the half yard line where bush was called out of bounds in regulation....the rule requires indesputable evidence to overturn that call...i'm sorry there was none

then in ot every call went the saints way...first the bs pass intereference call down the field when the tackle was holding the chit out of the pass rusher and brees just threw it down the field...

and then the ball where the ball hit the ground before possession on the saints fg drive

congrats new orleans the nfl decided it was your time!!!

what a bunch of bs...

:lol:

Sounds like someone is a lil bitter about losing a bet they shouldn't have placed.

Back
Top Bottom