the nfl...it's fixed | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the nfl...it's fixed

I'm not a vikings fan but I do feel for them because that defense did everything they could to prevent Brees from getting to FG range.

...except stop them from getting into FG range.

I'm not a vikings fan but I do feel for them because that defense did everything they could to prevent Brees from getting to FG range.

...except stop them from getting into FG range.

haha, for real

what exactly did the refs do in OT that your referring to?

i personally thought turnovers lost that game for the vikings

well it's hard enough to stop them when the refs are playing their butts off too, ya know.

Still convinced the refs determined the game and not the players on the field, eh? Hmm, sounds familiar to me.

I think I have you figured out... You're a Gator turned Viqueen when they drafted Percy "pothead" Harvin. :hi5:

I don't get it? is it a Marino vs Favre thing? lol did ya win money for betting against the Vikings, cuz as a football fan this doesn't make any sense, I like watching football without having to bet on anything and if this was the Dolphins getting penalized in OT then ya would also feel the same.

I don't get it? is it a Marino vs Favre thing? lol did ya win money for betting against the Vikings, cuz as a football fan this doesn't make any sense, I like watching football without having to bet on anything and if this was the Dolphins getting penalized in OT then ya would also feel the same.

Sorry buddy. Not if we had 3 fumbles and 2 Int's. 5 turnovers (3 in the redzone) in a conference championship and feeble pass protection and you don't deserve to win anything.

Still convinced the refs determined the game and not the players on the field, eh? Hmm, sounds familiar to me.

I think I have you figured out... You're a Gator turned Viqueen when they drafted Percy "pothead" Harvin. :hi5:

I been a Dolphin fan all my life, I also rooted against the packers in every SB so I am not Favre fan at all. I also could care less about college football since the canes suck every year.

Last edited by a moderator:
what exactly did the refs do in OT that your referring to?

i personally thought turnovers lost that game for the vikings

"benchwarmersunited.com/wordpress/2010/01/24/great-nfl-officiating-robbery-in-thebig-easy"

no, you turd. I been a Dolphin fan all my life, I also rooted against the packers in every SB so I am not Favre fan at all. I also could care less about college football since the canes suck every year.

BUSTED!!!! That means you actually rooted for the Patriots in SB XXXI.

GTFOH you Noob.

I can't post urls yet so copy and paste the link above. I agree with the article 100% unless you can prove otherwise; in which you can't.

BUSTED!!!! That means you actually rooted for the Patriots in SB XXXI.

GTFOH you Noob.

If my team is out the playoffs then I usually root for the AFC East to succeed. This year for example my team let me down yet again, they had the chance to make the playoffs instead of the Jets, if we didn't tank the 4th qtr all year then we would have made it. I hate to see the Jets win but Miami needs to step it up if they don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom