The numbers do not add up for Mike White to come back for 2024 season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The numbers do not add up for Mike White to come back for 2024 season

I agree, it’s a waste on multiple levels, #1 he doesn’t provide anything for Tua to get better..

I agree, it’s a waste on multiple levels, #1 he doesn’t provide anything for Tua to get better..
Tua is past the point where he needs a veteran backup to "push him". Your obsession with your perceived thickness of him and some kind of motivational connection with it is just pure speculation on your part.

Tua is past the point where he needs a veteran backup to "push him". Your obsession with your perceived thickness of him and some kind of motivational connection with it is just pure speculation on your part.
According to @circumstances , thicker is better.

I said I wouldn’t comment anymore on the topic. Believe what you want

If White is still here hopefully we won't have to see him at all unless it's mop up duty

I said I wouldn’t comment anymore on the topic. Believe what you want
I believe you think Tua is a lazy, unmotivated Samoan person, and you won't change my mind. It's pretty offensive. The more you bring up culture and genetics just solidifies my theory.

I believe you think Tua is a lazy, unmotivated Samoan person, and you won't change my mind. It's pretty offensive. The more you bring up culture and genetics just solidifies my theory.
You want me to keep commenting ?

Back
Top Bottom