The Offical OSU thread. | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

HurriPhin said:
Unless you win with a RB (clarret) who was cheating his way through classes and shouldn't have been allowed to play. And no I haven't gotten over it. In fact, I lept from my couch and ran down the street with glee, and it wasn't until I returned to the house when I learned of the BS call. So I my mind we (UM) were the '02 NC for about 3-5 min. But enough of my personal tradgedy's, I can only wish you the same. :fire:

Ha ha haha ha......I love the cane fans reaction to a loss!!! Crying rivers throughout south beach..your team was outplayed and outcoached and the final score says it all!!

DBoston80 said:
Ha ha haha ha......I love the cane fans reaction to a loss!!! Crying rivers throughout south beach..your team was outplayed and outcoached and the final score says it all!!
Remember how Miami was favored by a whole lot and how ****y they were? Well, Karma might be in store for tOSU

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Remember how Miami was favored by a whole lot and how ****y they were? Well, Karma might be in store for tOSU

What's up with the lower case "t" you always put in front of OSU?

Cuban Dave 9 said:
the Ohio State University not to be confused with Oklahoma State University

the Oregon State University?

Why can't we just say Ohio State?

I know it's an Ohio State thread so OSU just makes sense, it doesn't need a "the" though.

Frisches13283 said:
the trifecta?

NCAA Basketball, football, and baseball championships?

No silly the OSU Trifecta

Ohio ST
Oklahoma St
Oregon St

Back
Top Bottom