The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 75 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

Still not over the money I lost on that series. It is an old topic, and although it has merit, I hereby promise to drop it. Actually, I've warmed to the Heat a bit. Riley going after AI showed what he is all about. When everybody else was worried about AI's behavior, Riley looked past that crap and saw a warrior who is still full of greatness. All Riley cares about is winning.

That's what we all should care about. Personally, I consider sports entertainment. It is just more entertaining to watch a winning team.

As for the money you lost on that series.....You should have paid attention to the Heat thread last year and followed my betting advice.

The right play was to take the Heat with the money line and take the Mavs at home against the spread. The Heat was too big an underdog to not take them. There was no money in betting the Mavs.

You want a good bet this year?

Take the Rockets to make the finals before the playoffs...they might be 6 to 1 or so...that is a great price.

That's what we all should care about. Personally, I consider sports entertainment. It is just more entertaining to watch a winning team.

As for the money you lost on that series.....You should have paid attention to the Heat thread last year and followed my betting advice.

The right play was to take the Heat with the money line and take the Mavs at home against the spread. The Heat was too big an underdog to not take them. There was no money in betting the Mavs.

You want a good bet this year?

Take the Rockets to make the finals before the playoffs...they might be 6 to 1 or so...that is a great price.

I took the Mavs when they were 13-2 to win the title, not just before the Finals. Had 2 G's on it.

Yes, the Rockets are intriguing, but McGrady is never healthy and can fold at any time with that back, although I see certainly see the point.

Thanks, Kirk Hinrich.. you're officially #1 on my NBA **** list, right above Carmelo Anthony. Wish the guy nothing but the worst, basketball-wise. Dirty defender, plain & simple. Right up there next to Bruce Bowen.

Now we'll more than likely be 13-17 heading into Wed. with Wade likely out the next 2.

Never say never my friend, but yeah, we're the worst team in the league, but hey that could mean Odem in a Sixer uniform.

I thought you were a Magic fan, my bad.. :lol:

But no worries.. Oden or Durant.. should be fun next year.

blueprint I strongly suggest you read the mannix article on CNNSI. Explaining how evrey defender does what hinrich does. And how it was not intentional to injure. I can understand your pissed but riley is full of it calling that dirty and posey's not. he is just lobbying for calls in the next meetings and playoffs. Besides its not like riley didnt do the same D stuff. Hell his stuff was worse and was illegal. Here is the link below, its a very good story.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/chris_mannix/12/28/riley.hinrich/index.html

BTW deng could not take an MRI but his hand has swolen and may not play for a while. At best its worse than wades injury. At worst his season is done with the same ligament injury that cost him the end of his rookie year and camp of sophmore year. Still want to call that posey play clean? Your just so used to listening to riley BS that you want to crucify hinrich and praise posey.

Wade is out today??? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!! I am goign to the game tonite and i dont get to see WADE OR SHAQ!!! This is ****ing bull****

Why do you keep on saying all ball? Who said that play was all ball? It was a CLEAR FOUL.. he tried to hold him down from scoring to send him to the FT line. His intentions were not to let Deng hit the deck, but that's what happened so we have to live with it. You go on as if Posey intentionally wanted to slam Deng to the floor.. even Deng knows that the end result was not intended. When someone is free and clear to the basket, YOU FOUL.. and you prevent them from scoring. That is what Posey tried to do. Unfortunately, Deng who is a solid young player and seems like a nice guy (I probably said something negative about him during the time of the game, but that was out've anger).. had to be injured.

Bulls fans, Paxson's punk *** who cried to the league for the suspension, and the league.. granted your wish with a whimpy 1-game suspension. If this was against another team, he wouldn't of been suspended. However, because of Posey's HISTORY with Chicago, as Paxson stated, they suspended him.

I have nothing against Deng.. I saw the NBA TV segment on the story of his life in the summer, seems like a great, honest guy who admit that it was just to send him to the FT line and prevent him from such an easy basket. However, the next time we play Chicago (if it's another meaningless, regular season game).. I hope Posey sends out another cheap shot to Hinrich like he did in the playoffs last year. It'd be well deserved.

For those who are clueless on that issue, he knocked Hinrich down last year because he felt he was fouling/grabbing/holding onto Wade every time he touched the ball. He taught him a valuable lesson, but obviously he forgot about it, so he needs to be taught again.. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxU3YXcRwV0 - beautiful, considering how dirty of a defender he is.

I'm only 19 but I guess I was born too late.. I'm a "school of hard knocks" type of guy.

Hard fouls and injury are part of the game.

Yup, and when it comes to "sending a message" I'm definitely old school. I believe it's a part of the game.. that's why I gave Posey 110% props after what he did to Hinrich in the playoffs last year, even though he got a 1-game suspension. That incident is actually what made Posey one of my favorite players, for those of you who remember how much I talked up Posey during the playoffs last year.

He felt that Hinrich was playing some dirty defense, so when the game was out've reach and it was time to head back to Miami tied 2-2.. he sent the message.

:cooldude:

Yup, and when it comes to "sending a message" I'm definitely old school. I believe it's a part of the game.. that's why I gave Posey 110% props after what he did to Hinrich in the playoffs last year, even though he got a 1-game suspension. That incident is actually what made Posey one of my favorite players, for those of you who remember how much I talked up Posey during the playoffs last year.

He felt that Hinrich was playing some dirty defense, so when the game was out've reach and it was time to head back to Miami tied 2-2.. he sent the message.

lol. I will always remember this line from Charles Barkley at a half time show in a game last year about what he would do when he's getting blown out. Not the exct words but: "I have 5 fouls 2 technicals with a flagrant. I'm going to kick this guy's butt and make sure he don't mess with me the next time we meet".

glad you think that cause the next game if the bulls are being blown out im sure wade and/or posey wont make it out without being carried off, just a reciprocate for heat retaliation. Then again the bulls dont resort to cheap tactics like sending goons like posey or collins or starting brawls like robinson and melo. I hope posey likes his 1 game out, cause I hope the next time he tries that **** its his career that ends.

It happens in baseball and football no reason it shouldn't happen in basketball.

glad you think that cause the next game if the bulls are being blown out im sure wade and/or posey wont make it out without being carried off, just a reciprocate for heat retaliation. Then again the bulls dont resort to cheap tactics like sending goons like posey or collins or starting brawls like robinson and melo. I hope posey likes his 1 game out, cause I hope the next time he tries that **** its his career that ends.

He WILL try it again because your team is a girl's team. He likes punking your "toritos".

:lol:

Posey is not a dirty player.

Do you really think that Posey just has a vendetta against the Bulls?

Posey is a GREAT defender and SUPER CLUTCH. He delivered the knockout blow to the Pistons and Mavs last year.

So Deng might be done for the year? That is the first I heard of it..since I saw him get up after they hit Posey for the flagrant...(He was faking it)

Well...let me be the first to say that I hope Deng's injury doesn't keep him out for the year. I hope they have to AMPUTATE his hand. Happy Hollidays from the WORLD CHAMPION MIAMI HEAT FANS.

Your team is such a girls team. You should be embarrassed.

That goofball Paxson actually went to the league for this. :lol:

WOW...was that angry enough for you?

And NO..we are not a rivalry...your team is not worthy...YET.

Back
Top Bottom