The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Anderson Hernandez will be our second basemen. And he will be for the rest of the year, mark my words. Good fielder, very fast, and he will hit enough.
:D

finswin56 said:

He won the game the other night with his feet. He singled, stole second, and scored on an error. I have been very impressed with him this year. It seems to have clicked for him.

Ray Finkle said:
Wow I can't believe I forgot about Trachsel.

Anyway I still think Soriano is going to be a Met by April 1st. The question is will Omar give up Milledge for him. Soriano isn't going to come cheap and he is a big liability in my opinion. Tony G is a very good utility guy and I hope the Sox keep him around because he was very good for them down the strench. I don't think the Sox would get a lot of value for him as some of the rumors are getting guys like Luis Matos back for him.

I read that Keppinger is really mad at the Mets right now. I heard that no one (F.O. or coaches) have really talked to him and explained his role with the team. He is having a nice spring and let's face it anyone in the MLB will probably hit better and play better D than Kaz.

After yesterday, Soriano may be back in the DR growing coconuts! I have my son dying to win the starting OF job on his high school team, and this jerk does not go out into the field! His teamates should take him out behind the woodshed and beat the living daylights out of him!

Does anyone in the NY/NJ area have SNY yet? I just switched over to directv two months ago so i can get the nfl ticket this coming football season. Now i can not get SNY. I have called and emailed directv and they just say they are working on a deal. I hope they get it done by opening day since just about all the mets games are on that channel this year.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
After yesterday, Soriano may be back in the DR growing coconuts! I have my son dying to win the starting OF job on his high school team, and this jerk does not go out into the field! His teamates should take him out behind the woodshed and beat the living daylights out of him!

Hey I couldn't agree with you more, I can't stand ball players like that. Personally I think the Mets would be better off without Soriano on their team. Plus I think he's a tad bit overrated.

DanStillStands said:
Does anyone in the NY/NJ area have SNY yet? I just switched over to directv two months ago so i can get the nfl ticket this coming football season. Now i can not get SNY. I have called and emailed directv and they just say they are working on a deal. I hope they get it done by opening day since just about all the mets games are on that channel this year.
Keep us updated. I've got DTV also, and I'd love to watch Mets games w/o buying that package. I still miss WWOR

DanStillStands said:

I have Comcast and they have SNY...word is they will most likely strike a deal with DirecTV and Cablevision before opening day

Rocky Raccoon said:
I have Comcast and they have SNY...word is they will most likely strike a deal with DirecTV and Cablevision before opening day

Comcast and Time Warner are part owners of the station, so all comcast and TW cable companies will have it.

Expect both directv and dish network along with cablevision to have it by OPENING DAY. After the whole "YES NETWORK" fiasco all parties involved in this want no big fight

Rocky Raccoon said:

I have heard they would have a deal by opening day. I just hope it happens!!

the station will be on DIRECTV by opening day from reports so...

How much is the Baseball ticket on DirecTV?....I gotta see my Phillies win the NL EAST.

:spot: :whistle: :nana: :yes:

Back
Top Bottom