***The Official 2007-2008 NHL Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2007-2008 NHL Thread***

Fricken Flyers played liked gurly men tonight. :(

I'm back for the year, I'll post more insight on my thoughts for the year.

Only thing I can say right now is that if I was to build a hockey team if would be around Ovechkin not Crosby!

I'm back for the year, I'll post more insight on my thoughts for the year.

Only thing I can say right now is that if I was to build a hockey team if would be around Ovechkin not Crosby!

I'd take Ovehkin over Crosby also. Though i'd take Loungo/Broduer/Pronger over both of them.

The Sabres lost in OT today because Miller got hurt. I don't know the length of the injury. After watching the leaders of the team go; if Brian Campbell is not re-signed I think fans will start to turn in Buffalo. Though I believe Derek Roy will be a star in the league.

Guys wats goin on with the MOntreal Canadiens!!!! There like the team to beat!!! Are they Stanley COntenders or Pretenders

BTW FLyers win 3-0!!!

Stanley Here we come

Haven't seen much of the Canadiens this year up until today. They got out to a 3-0 lead over the Rangers, then let in 5 consecutive goals to lose 5-3. The Rangers have won 5 out of 6 games, including road wins over the Flyers, Devils, and Canadiens over the past four days. Hopefully this will be the turn around Ranger fans have been waiting for.

Wow!

Division's really getting tight ... Penguins, Devils, & Flyers in 3-way tie for the lead.

Great come from behind win against the Pens.I thought all was lost being down 3-1,but they kept on scratching and clawing.
Yes it is a tight Division so far.Hopefully my team gets out of their slump soon.:up:

I can't figure out my team. Just got back from the dome

for 45 minutes the Flames looked like the Toronto Mapler Leafs falling behind 3-0, then in the last 15 minutes we look like the Detroit Red Wings. Come back and win 4-3 in the shootout.

Just Odd! Oh well a win is a win

I can't figure out my team. Just got back from the dome

for 45 minutes the Flames looked like the Toronto Mapler Leafs falling behind 3-0, then in the last 15 minutes we look like the Detroit Red Wings. Come back and win 4-3 in the shootout.

Just Odd! Oh well a win is a win

That Mueller kid is already really good. He came in defensively responsible (playing in Everett) with an untapped offensive flair that is coming around faster then anyone thought.

The Coyotes are doing a good job in mining some young players. They have Kyle Turris on his way to.

That Mueller kid is already really good. He came in defensively responsible (playing in Everett) with an untapped offensive flair that is coming around faster then anyone thought.

The Coyotes are doing a good job in mining some young players. They have Kyle Turris on his way to.

I like Mueller,,I have him and hanzal in my pool!!!

UNI How bout those Flyers

Back
Top Bottom