The Official 2007 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2007 Boston Red Sox Thread

I know it's only been a few games but I'd bench Coco in favor of Wily Mo just to shake things up and add some pop to the bottom of the order which is automatic.

Couldn't agree more.. Crisp has just been a disaster in Boston. Wily Mo could really spark this offense by bringing some pop to the bottom of the order. Also, Wily Mo played extremely well defensively in Centerfield last year.. it's not like we're going to miss much without Coco in the outfield.

Couldn't agree more.. Crisp has just been a disaster in Boston. Wily Mo could really spark this offense by bringing some pop to the bottom of the order. Also, Wily Mo played extremely well defensively in Centerfield last year.. it's not like we're going to miss much without Coco in the outfield.

Crisp isn't hitting, and I too would like to see Willy Mo get more AB's but as a team we are not hitting. We can't even get guys on to leave in scoring position like usually. The only guy we have swing the bat well in the lineup is Drew, we look pretty lost up there. Bring back "Papa Jack".

Crisp isn't hitting, and I too would like to see Willy Mo get more AB's but as a team we are not hitting. We can't even get guys on to leave in scoring position like usually. The only guy we have swing the bat well in the lineup is Drew, we look pretty lost up there. Bring back "Papa Jack".

Actually both Manny and Ortiz have been swinging the bat very well too. They just have nothing to show for it. Ortiz is getting killed by that shift and Manny is hitting the ball hard just at people. Manny is going to have a huge game this weekend, I'm talking about a 2 HR, 4 RBI game to get going.

I think we all knew coming into the season that after Drew the line up was going to be a black hole, the FO has to do something about that.

ain't that the truth...just pitiful yesterday :nono:

2 games this season (Wakefield's 1st start and Matsuzaka's 2nd) that the starters went 7 innings giving up 3 runs or less and still lost the game. Maybe it's the cold weather that's affecting the offense a little but they need to get hot soon.

2 games this season (Wakefield's 1st start and Matsuzaka's 2nd) that the starters went 7 innings giving up 3 runs or less and still lost the game. Maybe it's the cold weather that's affecting the offense a little but they need to get hot soon.

Hopefully they stay cold for the next 4 days :wink:

Though you probably dont have to worry about the Angels offense scoring many runs if they keep hitting the way they have so 3 runs could be enough :(

Hopefully they stay cold for the next 4 days :wink:

Though you probably dont have to worry about the Angels offense scoring many runs if they keep hitting the way they have so 3 runs could be enough :(

Should be a good series. I always look forward to playing the Angels. Hopefully OC (and maybe Shea) gets another huge standing O from the Fenway Faithful tonight.

I believe the Sox are throwing out Wakefield, Schilling, Beckett and Matsuzaka this weekend. Although I could be wrong due to the rain outs. I know Lackey is scheduled to pitched tonight, so that should be a good test to the Sox line up right off the bat. I heard Weaver is scheduled to start in Monday's game too.

P.S. Monday's game starts at 10:05 am eastern time, so you'll have to get up pretty early for that one Don :wink:

Should be a good series. I always look forward to playing the Angels. Hopefully OC (and maybe Shea) gets another huge standing O from the Fenway Faithful tonight.

I believe the Sox are throwing out Wakefield, Schilling, Beckett and Matsuzaka this weekend. Although I could be wrong due to the rain outs. I know Lackey is scheduled to pitched tonight, so that should be a good test to the Sox line up right off the bat. I heard Weaver is scheduled to start in Monday's game too.

P.S. Monday's game starts at 10:05 am eastern time, so you'll have to get up pretty early for that one Don :wink:

Actually Julian Tavarez will pitch on Monday pushing Matsuzaka back to Tuesday. This also sets up Matsuzaka to pitch on Sunday night next week against the Yankees in the ESPN game. He'd then kick off the three-game series in the Bronx on April 27. Those will be great games to watch.

Can't wait for this weekends series, the bats need to wake up bigtime.

Actually Julian Tavarez will pitch on Monday pushing Matsuzaka back to Tuesday. This also sets up Matsuzaka to pitch on Sunday night next week against the Yankees in the ESPN game. He'd then kick off the three-game series in the Bronx on April 27. Those will be great games to watch.

Sounds good to me, I'm trying to get tickets to that game in NY.

Sounds good to me, I'm trying to get tickets to that game in NY.

Ya that works out nicely almost. Gonna make it upto New Englad in July most likely, I will have to check out the schedule to see what games I can make. I will let you guys know, would be a great weekend. I am dying to get to the poker room at Foxwoods again.

Ya that works out nicely almost. Gonna make it upto New Englad in July most likely, I will have to check out the schedule to see what games I can make. I will let you guys know, would be a great weekend. I am dying to get to the poker room at Foxwoods again.

Talk to Fin In RI he goes up to Foxwoods to play poker a lot I believe.

I believe the Angels have Lackey, Escobar, Santana, Weaver going. Have to get up at 7 to see Weaver pitch :boohoo:

nm on Escobar I just saw the Angels placed him on the DL so Hector Carrasco will get the start.

That's without anymore rainouts... Next week doesn't look so promising.

Back
Top Bottom