The Official 2007 Copa America thread | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2007 Copa America thread

Brazil reclaims top spot in FIFA rankings from world champion Italy

As I said, you will have net points but if world standings are important:

Mexico lost to the US in the Gold Cup but did better in Copa America. They jumped 16 (!!!!!) spots. It proves my point that you do not have to win Copa America. A win over any South American team weights heavier than the entire Gold Cup.

Lates Rankings

Mexico 10th place! :eek:

Oh boy I can already imagine what Hugo will say :lol:

BTW on saturday Mexico and the US play in the panamericans, we better win this one :tantrum:

Try winning here in Mexico

Just out of curiosity. What will happen once we do win in Azteca? I mean given the two teams are of similar strength, it's only a matter of time.

But psychologically, what do Mexican supporters do then?? I mean there's really nothing left or?

Just out of curiosity. What will happen once we do win in Azteca? I mean given the two teams are of similar strength, it's only a matter of time.

But psychologically, what do Mexican supporters do then?? I mean there's really nothing left or?

Then the US will officially own us

BTW on saturday Mexico and the US play in the panamericans, we better win this one :tantrum:

By the way, the US Women will kick your ***** tomorrow at the Pan Americans too :D

On Saturday, the U-18's? I really don't know much about our team, but losing to Bolivia probably means our U-18's aren't very good.

On another note, the US U-17's will have a real good chance at the U-17 WC. The US has probably the best draw and will likely make it to the QF.

By the way, the US Women will kick your ***** tomorrow at the Pan Americans too :D

On Saturday, the U-18's? I really don't know much about our team, but losing to Bolivia probably means our U-18's aren't very good.

On another note, the US U-17's will have a real good chance at the U-17 WC. The US has probably the best draw and will likely make it to the QF.

No surprise with the women, though our girls are ok and I think they might have a chance.

And our U-20 team hasn't been playing good at all so I don't really know what to expect.

Nothing happens, it's just a good streak by the US (mostly because they found out exactly how to play against Mexico's Lavolpe but Hugo plays with a much different strategy and things will probably start leveling)

But hey, this is futbol and if I've learned something about it is that you can never count anyone out because it's so unpredictable any team can beat anyone any day of the week anywhere in the world, and that is pretty much the beauty of this sport :kick:

Nothing happens, it's just a good streak by the US (mostly because they found out exactly how to play against Mexico's Lavolpe but Hugo plays with a much different strategy and things will probably start leveling)

But hey, this is futbol and if I've learned something about it is that you can never count anyone out because it's so unpredictable any team can beat anyone any day of the week anywhere in the world, and that is pretty much the beauty of this sport :kick:

You should rewrite that first post, so that it reads something like this:

finsmx said:
Nothing happens it's just a a good streak by the US (mostly because they found out exactly how to play against Mexico's Lavolpe but hugo plays with no strategy whatsoever so things are so chaotic that we will confuse you and things will start leveling again)
that sounds a tad more accurate.

Back
Top Bottom