The Official Boston Celtics Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Boston Celtics Thread

Brown42000

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
The beast of the east deserve their own thread, after a slight slip for a few games they win back to back games against Portland and Philadelphia. 32-6 the best record in the NBA.

:jimmyjames::jimmyjames::jimmyjames:

we'll see what happens in the playoffs. That will be the true test for that team.

I think my Sixers were 50-4 after 54 games when they got Moses Malone....some people were saying the Celtics would win 70 games this year, but when you got a lot of older guys playing big minutes you have to pace yourself. I think GPA (Garnett, Pierce and Allen) will lead them to the Eastern Conference Finals, but I still think the Detroit Pistons will win the East, and the Spurs will win the Finals once again. You have to have more than THREE superstars to win it.....depth wins championships, but good luck to your Celtics.

Only time will tell but they have proved all the haters wrong so far and the bench is getting better as the season goes, they will likely meet Detroit in the ECF and from there who knows what will happen.

:jimmyjames::jimmyjames::jimmyjames:

we'll see what happens in the playoffs. That will be the true test for that team.

The Eastern Conference Finals will be Boston's first test, sadly.

There are about 4-5 teams in the West that would have a similar record to Boston in the Eastern Conference. I would love to see KG, Pierce, & Ray Allen grab a ring, but Boston is quickly becoming overrated as hell. I can't even honestly call them better than Detroit at this point, much less the elite teams in the West.

Boston has depth, they have skill. They will have number 17.

Amars if I'm not mistaken the celtics trashed the lakers, twice.

Yeah I brought that up in the Lakers thread and he responded by saying the Celts have a crap bench.:err:

And if I'm not mistaken, THE WIZARDS WITHOUT ARENAS trashed the Celtics twice.......in a row. :lol:

Yeah, exactly. You're not going to win an argument raving about the regular season.

The Cowboys thrashed the Giants twice in the regular season. None of that **** matters in the playoffs

The Cowboys thrashed the Giants twice in the regular season. None of that **** matters in the playoffs

Ahhh laker fan, it does matter. It matters when laker fans try and talk smack to celtics fans at this point in the season, when they have nooooo rooooom toooo talllk!!

On the Knicks game:

"They traded off Quentin Richardson for Paul Pierce and I think they'll take that any day. So we just got to keep our composure in situations like that," Celtics guard Eddie House said. "We know when we get up on teams, teams are going to try to pull everything out of their hats, so we just have to be prepared for that and aware of that and handle it a little better than we did tonight."​
I like that attitude especially for a 6-man. Reasonable and composed. Good leadership traits in Eddie House it seems.

Ahhh laker fan, it does matter. It matters when laker fans try and talk smack to celtics fans at this point in the season, when they have nooooo rooooom toooo talllk!!

Fail.

:D

Back
Top Bottom