The Official Boston Celtics Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Boston Celtics Thread

I would rather see Garnett be close or 100% before he comes back, like the article said they need to take a long term approach.

I would rather see Garnett be close or 100% before he comes back, like the article said they need to take a long term approach.

The team as a whole has the right mindset. It's great. Just as an aside, Ray Allen is such an unhearalded leader when you put him w/Garnett. That's great too.

img12710tbi3-1.jpg

It looked like Allen was fouled but the whistles were silent and Powe deposited the miss to win things for Boston.

"As long as we got the win, it doesn't matter who hit it," Powe said. "Anybody could have tipped that in, but fortunately I was there."

Powe finished with 16 points and eight rebounds off the bench for the Celtics, who have won four of their past five games.

Paul Pierce had 18 points and six assists and Allen chipped in with 17 points,
Al Jefferson finished with 18 points and nine rebounds for the Timberwolves, who have dropped two straight. Smith netted 16 points and pulled down seven boards.

http://64.246.64.33/default.asp?c=weei&page=/nba/news/ACN4129071.htm

That was intense last 20 secs... Wow.

RUN RAY RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

It was a sloppy game in the first half but the second half was much better. Yet another young Boston player shows he has what it takes to play in this league with Powe having his best game with a buzzer beater lay-up and Rondo has looked terrific this past week, amazing to see how much he has grown in the matter of one season. Would like to see Big Baby get more minutes unless that knee injury is bothering him more then the team is letting on. 15-0 against the West!!!!!

I still think Baby Should be getting more minutes then Scal.. I love scal as much as the next C's fan... But common!

I still think Baby Should be getting more minutes then Scal.. I love scal as much as the next C's fan... But common!
Scal is a fan favorite but he doesn't put up the numbers to justify giving him minutes that Big Baby should be getting.

Big game tomorrow against SA if they can win this game without KG then Celts will deserve major props. It is on at 1:00 EST on ABC for anyone who didn't know.

How bout Rondo w/11 boards and 12 assists.. Way to step up your game when your team is missing two starters

Pierce was money from the floor today w/his 35 points and 6 boards

Big Baby w/33 minutes logged came away w/8 boards 3 steals and very Impressive D.. this team is DEEP

This team is much deeper then anyone thought I know they are deeper then what I had originally thought. Funny how a couple days ago we were saying that Big Baby needed to get more minutes and today he gets 33 minutes of playing time. Rondo is very good at getting rebounds for a 6'1 PG and with them playing like this without an MVP candidate in KG I see this team being a very legit Championship team.

The only piece missing is a solid backup point, Houston is over loaded with them......so is a couple of other teams surely they can find a decent one. House is not a 1 guard . He's not good with the ball, but they have survived this long, I just dont know if they can make a solid playoff run with just Rondo running the point.

Back
Top Bottom