The Official Game Thread: World Cup 2006 Final: Italy vs France | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Game Thread: World Cup 2006 Final: Italy vs France

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I predict France to win this 2-1. Come on Zidane, retire on Top. :yes:

Prime Time said:
I predict France to win this 2-1. Come on Zidane, retire on Top. :yes:

I don't like neither team.

So I predict:

0-0 after 90
0-0 after 120
0-0 after PK and then eventually someone will win 1-0 in the PK shootout.

:lol:

Italy 4-1

France need to step up big time. They have not played well and Germany was a great team that Italy beat

The only other game I felt confident about was Ukraine which was 3-0.

This Italian team does not do well versus physical teams like USA and Australia.

France plays the Italian style more than the Italians do

If there are no red cards or penalty shots Italy will avenge Euro

I will make NO prediction.

Kinda supersticious that way. Whatever happens tommorow happens, we shall soon find out. :wink:

i dont really care who wins as long as its a good game.
I predict 2-1 Italy. Italy is just playing too good.

This is it boys and girls!! Final World Cup thread :cry: It's been real!!!

My god I want France to win, but this is going to be an incredibly difficult task. Having said that, no defense, no creature of existence on this earth can stop Zidane from going out on top.

Zidane 1-0 Italy

HysterikiLL said:
This is it boys and girls!! Final World Cup thread :cry: It's been real!!!

My god I want France to win, but this is going to be an incredibly difficult task. Having said that, no defense, no creature of existence on this earth can stop Zidane from going out on top.

Zidane 1-0 Italy

Hello, Hysterikill. It's been a great deal of fun for me. I'm not necessarily a novice to soccer, yet I am to the world players and some of the rules. I am so torn by this final. I like most things Italian and French. Give me a reason to cheer one of them. I've visited both countries and love all the people. Sure, some (very few) of the French were a bit short with me and some of the old Italian men, ummm, not going there. Still, I enjoy both cultures. Help me out. :wink:
~~Holli

Italy 1-0, and my full blooded Italian friend will not shut up for 4 years :nono: :wall:

clear.gif

Italy 2-0
Easier game then most people think, Zidane will have no room to play is usual game.

I hope this game gets as good as the Germany and Italy game. For the first time ever (and probably the last), a soccer game actually brought some excitement in me after watching that game.

Back
Top Bottom