The Official Game Thread: World Cup 2006 Final: Italy vs France | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Game Thread: World Cup 2006 Final: Italy vs France

HolliFinFan said:
Hello, Hysterikill. It's been a great deal of fun for me. I'm not necessarily a novice to soccer, yet I am to the world players and some of the rules. I am so torn by this final. I like most things Italian and French. Give me a reason to cheer one of them. I've visited both countries and love all the people. Sure, some (very few) of the French were a bit short with me and some of the old Italian men, ummm, not going there. Still, I enjoy both cultures. Help me out. :wink:
~~Holli

:wave: I love both nations as well. Been to both and love both. I plan to grow old in Paris....I love it more than anything, and my passion for France has spawned a love of their football team.

As for Italy, I love them too and their country. As for the Italian men you speak of... :lol: My first meal in Italy, two waiters just came and sat down with me at an outdoor cafe and started asking all the by passing women for their phone numbers for me....I will never forget that :lol:

But as for picking a team....you can't go wrong with either! Go into the game with an open mind and let your tastes develop naturally to whichever team feels right to root for! :tongue:

I'll be happy whoever wins though. It's been a great world cup!

HysterikiLL said:
:wave: I love both nations as well. Been to both and love both. I plan to grow old in Paris....I love it more than anything, and my passion for France has spawned a love of their football team.

As for Italy, I love them too and their country. As for the Italian men you speak of... :lol: My first meal in Italy, two waiters just came and sat down with me at an outdoor cafe and started asking all the by passing women for their phone numbers for me....I will never forget that :lol:

But as for picking a team....you can't go wrong with either! Go into the game with an open mind and let your tastes develop naturally to whichever team feels right to root for! :tongue:

I'll be happy whoever wins though. It's been a great world cup!

True. I have to choose prior to the game though for it to be as interesting to me. I'm going to put out an Italia jersey and a shirt I bought in Paris and see which cat man Zeus chooses to lie on for his midmorning nap. Will be back with a prediction. :lol:
~~Holli

OMG Shakira is so sexy :yes:

And what a stadium :yes:

I am here. Did you not see my post on Shakira's sexy dance moves :D

First yellow card...

And BTW, incase you guys haven't noticed the ball for today's match is the same but with a goldish look to it ;)

Back
Top Bottom