The Official Game Thread: World Cup 2006 Final: Italy vs France | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Game Thread: World Cup 2006 Final: Italy vs France

One of my fav. defenders (even though I hate Italy) is Cannavaro. Love the way he plays. If he was American, I'd like him more then Gooch ;)

Prime Time said:
One of my fav. defenders (even though I hate Italy) is Cannavaro. Love the way he plays. If he was American, I'd like him more then Gooch ;)
:lol: I almost believe that.

HolliFinFan said:
:lol: I almost believe that.

The only reason I'd still like Gooch more (If Cannavaro was American) is because we share the same B-Day :)

Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Italy :woot:

HolliFinFan said:
Prime Time, if Italy wins is it safe to wear an Italia jersey to the Miami airport?

I suppose. Why wouldn't it be?

HolliFinFan said:
You said people disappear for days when wearing other countries jerseys :lol:

I was exaggerating (although that is sometimes the case)...but I meant outside of the U.S. It won't happen in the USA...If you were to go to France with an Italy jersey (If Italy wins) then I'd be worried for you.

Prime Time said:
I was exaggerating (although that is sometimes the case)...but I meant outside of the U.S. It won't happen in the USA...If you were to go to France with an Italy jersey (If Italy wins) then I'd be worried for you.
:rockon: Cool.
~~Holli

Back
Top Bottom