The Official Game Thread: World Cup 2006 Final: Italy vs France | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Game Thread: World Cup 2006 Final: Italy vs France

After watching the game at Italian cultural center we had a parade with a fire truck and semi's with everyone piled on. It was amazing

@@@ said:
Sorry guys the point of a Penalty is to penalise the defending team for a cynical foul in the box, it should be easy to score!!! besides as England frequently prove, its not that easy

or argentina....right DOMINO....

:lol:

wpgfishfan said:
I almost forgot to thank Primetime for having that Zidane avy that jinxed them. Thanks Primetime

:sidelol: Onyewu, Crespo, Ronaldo and Zidane. :lol: In the words of Samuel L. "I never miss twice".

Congrats ITALY.

I have seen basically every game of this world cup and I cannot believe I missed the first half of the final game. I thought it start at 12:00 on the west coast. It actually started at 11:00am. I nearly jumped out the window when I turned on the TV and saw it was the 2nd half with a 1-1 score and I didnt TIVO it. Well anyways it was a good game to bad it came down to PK. Italy was the better team in this WC and defenitaly deserve to win it. Zidane great midfielder maybe the greatest of my time but what a A-Hole. Anyways congrats Tone-E, wpgfishfan, Roman and all the Italy fans.

Amars said:
Congrats ITALY.

I have seen basically every game of this world cup and I cannot believe I missed the first half of the final game. I thought it start at 12:00 on the west coast. It actually started at 11:00am. I nearly jumped out the window when I turned on the TV and saw it was the 2nd half with a 1-1 score and I didnt TIVO it. Well anyways it was a good game to bad it came down to PK. Italy was the better team in this WC and defenitaly deserve to win it. Zidane great midfielder maybe the greatest of my time but what a A-Hole. Anyways congrats Tone-E, wpgfishfan, Roman and all the Italy fans.

Man, they ****ed everyone over by starting it an hour earlier. It began at 6am here and the only reason I didn't miss it was because my dog woke me up at 5 and I happened to turn on the TV with a weird suspicion that it may start early.

It sucks..

Wayne Rooney thinks it sucks too...

clear.gif

wpgfishfan said:
I have not seen it but I have received numerous phone calls to tell me that yours truly made the news on Global

They had a shot of me in my Italia touque and waving the flag just as Grosso scored

I did an interview with CBC radio

Both my kids had their pictures taken and hopefully they will be in the paper tomm.

That's great news! Hope it happens. I appeared on TV very briefly when I was real young (at a piano competition of all places), but that was it. You'll obviously have a MUCH bigger audience if it shows.

wpgfishfan said:
Did not get to see the replay.

Was Toni offside on the goal he scored:confused: ???

See post #88 on page 6 of this thread by SECfootball. He has a snapshot of it showing the offsides.

Its kinda sad but funny to see the way Zidanes last game went i mean come on that was a pretty stupid move on his part

dominizzo said:
WOOOW!! Italia wins!!

Zidane is a sore loser

when he headbutted him, they weren't losing.

i'd really love to know what materrazzi said to zidane. you don't do something that extreme without something major provoking you.

HysterikiLL said:
when he headbutted him, they weren't losing.

i'd really love to know what materrazzi said to zidane. you don't do something that extreme without something major provoking you.

From what I've heard, Materrazzi called him a terrorist, since he was born in Algeria and such, and maaaaaaaaaaaay have said something about his mother. But hey, its part of the game, and trash talking happens in every sport. You have to learn to live with it.

Its unfortunate that Zidane and Totti (spitting) could not control their emotions, but that is a just their personality.

Ask Artest if he understands where Zidane was coming from? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom