The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

Lakers playing good against the nuggets. Freaking 5ft nothing Earl Boykins can shoot. Kobe with 9 assist already in the first half. AI with only 9pt in the 1st half.

55 Nuggets - 68 Lakers

Hey amars you live in L.A do you watch Mad TV?

Not to much. I have seen it but dont watch it constantly. The only time I watch comedy programs like that is In Living Color and Dave Chappelle. I do like The Mind of Mencia.

Not to much. I have seen it but dont watch it constantly. The only time I watch comedy programs like that is In Living Color and Dave Chappelle. I do like The Mind of Mencia.

Oh you should theres a guy who looks like Odom :sidelol: hes funny

and all those points without Kobe shooting. All kobe doing is passing.

Yeah, Lakers playing like a TEAM its great

I gotta go to a lakers game i havent been there since the Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, Shaq, Elden Campbell era lol

R.I.P GREAT WESTERN FORUM!

Damn you gotta go to staple center. I use to go the forum all the time the last 2 yrs the lakers played there. I went to the final game vs. the spurs in the playoffs. Lakers lost.

Once your my age you'll be going more. I hardley went to the lakers game when I was 16. I went to more Raiders game then lakers.

Back
Top Bottom