The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Welcome LAKERS FAN and Lakers Haters aka Kobe Haters aka Shaquita lovers. I know there some fans on here like phinatics, stacks, and hurriphins and we have our haters like C2C, UCFfinfan86 and bullseyegirl.

Lakers are 2-0 and running. Most surprising to me is that they are winning with their bench players starting. Kobe - Out , Kwame - Out Mihm - Out. They are playing outstanding Basketball right now and they are showing how deep the team bench is. Andrew and Ronnie look like very good role players. Odom is just shredding team right now and seems to be on a mission. Jordan Farmer the local boy hasnt missed a step since leaving UCLA. The talented youth on this team is amazing and they are all playing great together. The big question is will this continue when Kobe comes back? Even though I'm a big Kobe fan I'm a Lakers fan first so I hope when Kobe come back he has more confidence in his teammates because they too can play. If this team gel together throughout the season and if Mitch Cupcake can add another stud during the trading deadline I think we can defeniatley be competitive in the Playoffs. - GO LAKERS

Ok ok I was hoping you would start this up! Yeah Kobe needs to understand that these guys can play and make them play even better. That's what the truly great ones do. If he does, I think we can get to 50 wins this year.

Lamar looks like he can put up a triple double every night, thats how good he playing.

Look good so far, and doing it without Kobe is the best part :D

I think Kobe needs to score less this year for the team be successful. I think if he averaged 25-26 the team would be better.

Andrew Bynum looked good...I still think the Lakers will finish behind the Spurs, Mavs and Suns in the West but they are getting better.

Roman529 said:
Andrew Bynum looked good...I still think the Lakers will finish behind the Spurs, Mavs and Suns in the West but they are getting better.

I agree. Those team you mention are ready to win now. I like the way the lakers are being built and hopefully can contend soon.

Kobe Bryant remained back in Los Angeles, going through an individual workout, followed by treatment and therapy in an effort to play Friday against Seattle. He is considered day-to-day, although Lakers Coach Phil Jackson acknowledged a degree of disquiet regarding his condition. Bryant was supposed to be healthy eight to 12 weeks after undergoing mid-July arthroscopic surgery on his right knee. Saturday marks the beginning of week 17.
-- Los Angeles Times

It's way early in the season,but the Lakers look like they might make some noise in the West.I'm still can't believe how fast they look thus far(2 games).

They won't get out of the 1st round. They have no presense in the Middle. And you guys can't expect Odom to stay hot.

I'm only a casual NBA fan and really don't have a favorite team, but it seems that sometime each year I jump on the Lakers bandwagon. I wish them the best for this season.

PrepDogg said:
They won't get out of the 1st round. They have no presense in the Middle. And you guys can't expect Odom to stay hot.

Hello do you watch the NBA? This is a guard league now. Nobody has presence in middle besides the spurs, bulls, and houston.

Amars said:
Hello do you watch the NBA? This is a guard league now. Nobody has presence in middle besides the spurs, bulls, and houston.

Heat?

Motion said:

The heats do not have presence in the middle. The Magics have more presence with Dwight Howard then the heats have with Shaq.

Back
Top Bottom