***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

I know Miami has handled them fairly easy this year, but there is something about the Nets that still bother me. They have a superior PG with D-Will, an efficient big man with Brook Lopez, a proven scorer in Joe Johnson, a solid Gerald Wallace. Still I expect the Heat to win any series, but since we are throwing the names of teams in the east . . . I don't think they should be left off the list.

Even when Deron was playing well he wasn't the type of point guard that gives the Heat fits. This year I think the man has 2 dunk attempts and both have been blocked....in 50+ games he hasn't dunked the ball. These days hes got about as much lift in those legs as Ray Allen. I don't know what ails him, but hes nowhere near the same player he was a couple of years ago.

The Nets are big and slow, don't dominate the glass, and can't defend anybody. They've got no chance.

Lil wayne just wants attention and it turns out what he said about being banned because of the Heat is false.

Sexy Dexy gets traded for a bag of peanuts. Saves a little cash and opens up a roster spot for Oden or someone getting bought out.

**** those dirty ass Bulls fan for cheering when Lebron was limping.

Close one vs the Cavs...How the **** are we up 22 and blow that?

Another close game, until Lebron decided enough was enough.

Bosh has really slowed down ALOT he needs to step up a little. But DWADE and LeBron are playing lights out.

Dwayne Wade has gotta be the most fun player to watch in the NBA. Dude looks healthy and that is a scary thing for the other teams in the league to deal with.

Dwayne Wade has gotta be the most fun player to watch in the NBA. Dude looks healthy and that is a scary thing for the other teams in the league to deal with.

He hasn't been healthy very much lately.

Makes the Heat's chance of a repeat even higher.

Back
Top Bottom