***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

WTF....the Pacers ALWAYS give us a hard time. Pacers and Bulls scare me. Hate the ass kicking we're getting but I love the throwbacks.

Pacers don't bother me so much.....they'd give the Heat a tough series but I can't see them winning more than a couple games in a series. The Bulls and Knicks are the only teams that I thing have a shot at upsetting the Heat, even if its only a very small chance. Noah and Chandler give Bosh fits.

Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra will coach the East All-Stars

Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra is used to trying to surround LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh with supporting players that will emphasize their strengths as All-Star caliber players and maximize the team's potential. After winning a title over the Oklahoma City Thunder last season, nobody outside of maybe Reggie Evans is questioning whether or not Spoelstra can be the right coach for a team full of egos.

I did watch some of the game yesterday vs Toronto but my attention was all with the Super Bowl. Bobcats tonight at The Triple A.

I love these HWC jerseys and I think the Heat will sign Birdman for the rest of the season.

600_hardwoodclassicuni_130201_zps850c5b3-1.jpg

The Heat always play down to competition or just the competition loves to bring it against the Heat. What is clear to see is that Joel has been moved into a reserve role clearly. Haslem beter pick it up honestly or I would put Joel in over Haslem and keep Birdman coming off the bench after Allen.

The problem with the Heat right now is when Lebron and Wade get their rest. No one has seemed to pick it up besides Bosh and that could lead to problems. Someone else has to score! Ray Ray hopefully is just biding his time for the playoffs.

PS Chalmers hsa been the most dissappointing player on the Heat this season by far. No motivation and stupid plays

I tend to agree that if the Heat wants to win this second championship . . . no 2 guys have to play better than Mario Chalmers and Norris Cole. Whether it's making big shots like both guys did last season . . . or whether its making the right pass to guys like Allen, Shane, Mike Miller and Rashard Lewis for big 3's. Rio certainly hasn't had the year he had last season, but it's early still.

I still have trouble seeing 4 losses in 7 games to the same team. Lebron and Wade are both very heady players and unless the Heat are just ice cold shooting from the outside in a series, I can't see them getting beat.

I think you have to accept Chalmers for what he is. Maybe one day he'll stop smoking and morph into Billups but I don't see that day coming anytime soon. In any case I don't see either Chalmers or Cole being all that critical to the Heat's playoff success. I think both will be pushed aside rather quickly if they're not playing well and Spoelstra will go with Allen.

The frontcourt will resolve itself over time. I feel bad for Haslem but he just doesn't look very good......hes headed to the bench and when he gets there hes going to fall way down depth chart. I get the feeling they're going back to Battier as the starting 4, with Anderson and Anthony there when the team wants some size.

Allen is the only one that still worries me. More than anyone outside the big three Spoelstra seems committed to him, and hes been a complete defensive liability all season long. It works when hes the reserve guard and they can bring in Joel to back him up, but this finishing lineup with Bosh, James, Wade, Allen, and whoever is an invitation for people walk to the rim unmolested.

Ray is being a classic veteran and I believe he is waiting for the playoffs, his defense is not the best but u cant have him sitting on the bench when we needs points in the clutch. He's JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH!

I don't get how we can't put these teams away. We let these big leads get away so quick. We're up 6 heading into the 4th. Let's finish this!

I love Ray Allen (only player I liked from Boston) but he hasn't found his comfort zone

Back
Top Bottom