***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Here's the picture I took with Ray Allen (the black out is my son, not a fan of putting his pictures on the net)

64054_10151967885125016_576523452_n-1.jpg

Here's the Ray Allen autograph

521463_10151968459345016_175397397_n-1.jpg

And here's a Christmas gift I got..I collect these McFarlane figures and got me a LBJ one!

383864_10151985184175016_807352269_n-1.jpg

Another OT win...man, I don't like these slow starts this team is getting used too.

Heat beat Wizards 99-71....The Wizards didn't score in the last 7 minutes. Six game road trip coming up. Let's go HEAT!!

This road trip coming up is not going to be an easy one at all. I think 3-3 will be a successful trip. @ Indiana, @ Portland, @ Sacramento, @ Utah, @ Golden State and @ the Lakers including the final 2 games on back to back nights. Not easy.

Heat at Pacers tonight..road trip begins. Let's go HEAT!!

The Heat played with a certain intensity last year that helped negate the rebounding issues they were having last year . . . . they have not played with that same intensity this year as of yet. Good thing is, it's early, and if there is a player in the league that can step up his intensity level and in turn force the entire team to step theirs up . . . it's Lebron James. He is the one that is going to hear about it more than anything else.

I'm still not worried though. We have the best team in the East and I'm sure their will be moments just like last season (down 3-1 Celtics) where people may give up on the team . . . but I fully expect this team to be in the NBA Finals . . . and from there, anything goes.

Time for him to give it up. Even if the man can still play, hes gotta put a little thought into what hes doing to his body. Its not like microfracture surgery is a permanent fix to anything....keep this up and hes going to need new knees before hes 40.

What's the answer start Anthony at 5 and move bosh back to pf? This rebounding is going to hurt Miami. Maybe they believe Pittman can come back up

Damn we might end up going 1-5 on this road this road trip. Back to back games against the Warriors and Lakers.

What's the answer start Anthony at 5 and move bosh back to pf? This rebounding is going to hurt Miami. Maybe they believe Pittman can come back up

Anthony is probably the worst rebounding big man in the league. Its on Wade and James, like always.

Back
Top Bottom