**The official NBA Draft thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The official NBA Draft thread**

vmarcilfan75

blah..blah..blah..blah..
Reaction score
ok so its obvious Oden and Durant are going #1 & #2 but what about after that? Who do you want your team to draft? Any Surprise picks?

Im a Laker fan so i hope we can get another Scorer preferribly a PF. Rumors are they are looking at Mc Roberts from Duke and Jason Smith the C from Colorado St.

WFAN had mitch lawrence (NBA writer NY Daily News) on at like noon-ish...said one interesting rumor being floated is:

Minny gets #3, #11 from ATL
Phoenix gets KG
ATL gets: amare

Obviously the money doesnt matchup but I think ATL has cap space to burn. Anyway, just throwing it out there.

Curious to see how many Gators go in the top 10.

I'm guessing 3 :D

Curious to see how many Buckeyes go in the top 5

I'm guessing 2 :D:wink:

You think Conley will go Top 5?

Even so, if he does that will probably be the only 2 Buckeyes drafted period.

Gators are looking at 6. :tongue:

How does Yi compare to Yao besides that they're both asian and 7 feet tall? I really don't see the similarities.

How does Yi compare to Yao besides that they're both asian and 7 feet tall? I really don't see the similarities.
They dont compare at all. Yi is a perimeter player who can shoot from 18-22 feet out where as Yao's range ends at the foul line extended area.
Yao is much more refined as an interior player, Yi is more advanced at the same stage I think but I dont know that he will ever be a player you compare to Yao becaus etheir styles are different. Plus Yao falls into a category as a true C where as Yi is more of a PF.

conley is going to memphis and those arent the only 2 buckeyes getting drafted...daquan cook will go late first round, he is surprisng people
I know Isiah has had him in 2x.

Back
Top Bottom