**The official NBA Draft thread** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The official NBA Draft thread**

The seattle/Bostn trade was reported as done on espn as long as jeff green is there for Boston to take for seattle

I'd imagine that if Conley is sitting there, Seattle will change their tune.

However, looks like Conley is a lock for the Grizzlies here at #4.

Personally, IMO, Seattle should look at teaming Yi up with Wilcox.

Conley/Gay/Gasol/Warrick..

What a set of young players.

Conley/Gay/Gasol/Warrick..

What a set of young players.
They need another banger. Warrick really has no position making him a nice bench player because he could exploit a small 3 or a slow 4. So they have 4 pieces in place:

PG: Conley
SG: Miller
SF: Gay
PF: ????
C : Pau Pau Pauer wheels.

I think taking Jeff Green was a mistake for Seattle and I agree with King!

However now the draft is really gunna start to get interesting

Well, I guess I'll look at it like this..

Seattle will be in the lottery again next year, so this is a good building block.

Seattle will be in the lottery again next year, so this is a good building block.

I can't see them doing a whole lot with this young of a team. I still can't believe they picked Green

This is funny, because Yi's campaign has been trying to avoid Milwaukee and their market. He's pretty much a lock here at #6, IMO. Poor kid and his family is being screwed, lolllllll........

This is funny, because Yi's campaign has been trying to avoid Milwaukee and their market. He's pretty much a lock here at #6, IMO. Poor kid and his family is being screwed, lolllllll........

I don't think its a lock. the Bucks could go in a different direction

I can't see them doing a whole lot with this young of a team. I still can't believe they picked Green

They've probably got a one or two lottery picks to go with their rebuilding process, so let's see how that works out. If they get up there for a top PG (Rose, Mayo, Lawson) next year, or Roy Hibbert.. this would have a different outlook.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Lewis & Ridnour.

Clearly, their obvious building block right now =
Durant, Green, Wilcox, & those 36 centers they've taken the past 36 lotteries.

I don't think its a lock. the Bucks could go in a different direction
It's been a lock all week. No Conley = Yi.

Yi is not happy about going to Milwaukee, but who cares. I am sure those millions of dollars will make him feel better. I guess Minnesota is gonna have to take Wright. If they don't I will be so happy with him going to Charlotte. Then Charlotte would have 3 UNC players!

Yi is not happy about going to Milwaukee, but who cares. I am sure those millions of dollars will make him feel better. I guess Minnesota is gonna have to take Wright. If they don't I will be so happy with him going to Charlotte. Then Charlotte would have 3 UNC players!

Charlotte will take Corey Brewer if he is there

Back
Top Bottom