The Official San Antonio Spurs Offseason and 2007-2008 Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official San Antonio Spurs Offseason and 2007-2008 Thread

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, we have a few fans here on this board so let's get this board going.

Who do we pick-up in free agency? Who do we re-sign? Who does we draft?

1 tidbit, Michael Finley has opted to remain with the Spurs for next season.

Well this is a real popular thread :wink:

Oberto and Vaughn each resigned with the Spurs.

I'd like to see us pick up a few guys in FA but I don't think it's gunna happen. It appears Pop and co. are satsified bringing back the same guys to try and repeat

Well this is a real popular thread :wink:

Oberto and Vaughn each resigned with the Spurs.

I'd like to see us pick up a few guys in FA but I don't think it's gunna happen. It appears Pop and co. are satsified bringing back the same guys to try and repeat

Yea,Pop doesnt like to "fix stuff that aint broke".Eventually w'ell have to get younger,but right now theres really no need for too much change.

I think w'ere in line for X's 5 next year.:cooldude:

The Argentinian guy at 28 was a good pick...A 10 and 7 guy for sure.Not real sure yet if he'll be with us next year.Probably not.Then again been on vacation so I havent heard much.

BTW grats to Tony and Eva.Just got married today in a civil ceremony.Tony is THE man no doubt.Does she change her name to Parker or just add on?Who cares,the Spurs want another title.

Also Nocioni just resigned with the Bulls,would have loved have picked him up.I think they might have overpaid him tho.

BTW grats to Tony and Eva.Just got married today in a civil ceremony.Tony is THE man no doubt.Does she change her name to Parker or just add on?Who cares,the Spurs want another title.

Also Nocioni just resigned with the Bulls,would have loved have picked him up.I think they might have overpaid him tho.

There's no way she dumps her last name. You know how Hollywood is man :wink:

Spurs had a very good draft talent wise. Splitter is a very good big, but has to stay with Tau one more year because the owners made his buyout too difficult. Marcus Williams has the talent to be great, but he's got to change his attitude.

Spurs had a very good draft talent wise. Splitter is a very good big, but has to stay with Tau one more year because the owners made his buyout too difficult. Marcus Williams has the talent to be great, but he's got to change his attitude.

We usually draft players that are unknown, at least in the US. That's how we've always done it. For the most part, it's worked :)

Bump.

25-11 tied for 1st in Division.

Surprises this year are Portland. L.A. Lakers and the New Orleans Hornets.

Hell the Jazz are out of the playoffs currently but only 5.5 out of 1st in the West!

25-11 so far.

Surprises this year include the Trailblazers, Lakers and Hornets.

Utah is out of the playoffs currently but only 5.5 games out of 1st in the West

:hi5:

...btw, love the avatar. My bowling team is named "Team Lebowski"

Back
Top Bottom