the official senior bowl week discussion thread... | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official senior bowl week discussion thread...

Some players that impressed me this week seem to be on the D-line...

Coples is almost too good of a fit for the Fins if the slide to a 4-3. Lots of versatility for D-line.
Vinny Curry seems to have some pass rush and plays hard.
Kendell Reyes of UConn I think has tremendous potential.
Mike Martin of Michigan is one of the guys on day three that you snag and stays on your team for years to come. Hustling fireplug

LaDarius Green the TE from La-Laf is someone you might be able to get later, but give you that athletic stretch element down the hash.

Upshaw reminds me of Lamarr Woodley who I like alot....And for the Guru's do you guys think Sean Spence could be a SS in the pros?

Give me a Dynamic DE/OLB Philbin!!

Haha, I'm just messing with you hoops. Trying to get away from the battle royal fiasco going on.

I haven't been able to watch the Senior Bowl practices cause of work, are you going to do a recap? I always enjoy discussing the draft with you as well.

i'm digging into it right now...forgive me but i'm jumping right to the south practice stuff...which is where i think almost all the real talent lies

all i've seen the last 2 days is jake bequette playin standin up...i don't get it unless they just want to get looks from him at lb...to me he's a 43 end is the reason cause he's undersized that i see him standing up so much???

upshaw is just killin that flo st tackle in a drill about setting the edge...man...

vick ballard solid in pass protection blitz pickup one on one drills

zach brown can really move but i think he lacks some pop on contact...he comes across as a lot of finesse to me

Speaking of UNC pass rushers...what do you think of Paige-Moss? From a talent perspective

He has a torn ACL so that'll prevent him from working out. Because of that & his less than stellar production this year due to getting beat out by sophomore Kareem Martin his stock isn't going to be that high. A couple years ago pass rusher O'Brien Schofield of Wisconsin tore his ACL during Senior Bowl practice & couldn't work out. He wound up being draft extremely late in the 4th round (pick 130 overall). Since it appears we're switching back to the 4-3 I would be willing to spend our 5th rounder on him. He has an extremely high ceiling with little risk that late in the draft.

i think jeff fuller has trouble creating separation down the field...i see a lot of guys in his hip...long strider imo he gets open cause he runs solid routes...but imo i see a lot of tight windows for the qb with fuller

i love what i see from ladarius green...if we can't get fleener this would be my next target for a big athletic te...he separates out of his cuts and i think you can add another 10-15 lbs to that frame and still maintain his skills...this kids a more polished prospect than julius thomas was last year

brandon boykin looks to me like he might make a heck of a slot/nickle cb...provided he's a sure tackler which frankly i have no idea on that

Back
Top Bottom