The official trouse thread.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official trouse thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way I wanna commend everyone who also wants this to end....although Im still waiting for ANYONE to feel that way:shakeno:

Cuban Dave 9 said:
simple question...to be honest, I don't know want trouse means, either.

ahh got me..its

TRUSE...

Is the correct spelling..sorry I guess now all you stand up classy people will wanna join me in ending this crap.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
simple question...to be honest, I don't know want trouse means, either.
I believe he meant "truce".

DBoston, I have a problem with this thread.
I do believe you that you want a truce. I would love to see the inane comments come to an end.
I see this premise of yours, but in the next breath you are complaining about the moderation of this forum. It makes it tough to support your truce and ignore the other complaints. IMO, you are defeating the purpose of calling a truce.

Looking at your posts in this thread and in others today, you seem to be pandering for warning points to be handed out, and or suspensions.
The problem is that you have no idea what punishments have taken place, unless that poster volunteers the information.
Most, not all, of the posts you're complaining about from UF fans are in retaliation to certain OSU fan's posts. That doesn't make it right, but there is a very clear trend of instigation that takes threads off track.

I can't wait for the game to come so that this garbage can end. This is why I spend the majority of my time on Finheaven in the VIP forum.

finswin56 said:

I do believe you that you want a truce. I would love to see the inane comments come to an end.
I see this premise of yours, but in the next breath you are complaining about the moderation of this forum. It makes it tough to support your truce and ignore the other complaints. IMO, you are defeating the purpose of calling a truce.

Looking at your posts in this thread and in others today, you seem to be pandering for warning points to be handed out, and or suspensions.
The problem is that you have no idea what punishments have taken place, unless that poster volunteers the information.
Most, not all, of the posts you're complaining about from UF fans are in retaliation to certain OSU fan's posts. That doesn't make it right, but there is a very clear trend of instigation that takes threads off track.

I can't wait for the game to come so that this garbage can end.
This is why I spend the majority of my time on Finheaven in the VIP forum.
:yeahthat:

finswin56 said:

I can't wait for the game to come so that this garbage can end. This is why I spend the majority of my time on Finheaven in the VIP forum.

Im not disputing that I just never see too many FLA fans missing from this forum for days and I see the same 2 or 3 always going out of there way to argue about things that dont matter and i see lots of ATTACKS from that side as well..and your point about "responding to OSU fans"..this is the rule as I see it.

TOS #1
Personal Attacks
There will be no personal attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster’s comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manor as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email/PM the member. DO NOT take out personal arguments in a thread.

I was banned for "annoyance"....really guys all things considered if your an OSU fan your annoyed by gator fans and vice versa...I didnt annoy many Buckeye fans??

But the Florida fans who annoy me and even go further are on here everyday saying the SOS....

I have read alot of stupid stuff from BOTH sides..Im just lobbying for this to end for the sake of everyone but ecspecially OSU fans..and I have good reason to.

DBoston80 said:
Im not disputing that I just never see too many FLA fans missing from this forum for days and I see the same 2 or 3 always going out of there way to argue about things that dont matter and i see lots of ATTACKS from that side as well..and your point about "responding to OSU fans"..this is the rule as I see it.

TOS #1
Personal Attacks
There will be no personal attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster’s comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manor as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email/PM the member. DO NOT take out personal arguments in a thread.
I also said the retaliation wasn't right. I'm certain the mod's take into account instigation, and that poster's history on this board, and how personal the comments are into account when dolling out the points.

finswin56 said:
I also said the retaliation wasn't right. I'm certain the mod's take into account instigation, and that poster's history on this board, and how personal the comments are into account when dolling out the points.

I wish i shared the same confidence that you do....I just speak on what I have seen.

DBoston80 said:
I was banned for "annoyance"....really guys all things considered if your an OSU fan your annoyed by gator fans and vice versa...I didnt annoy many Buckeye fans??

But the Florida fans who annoy me and even go further are on here everyday saying the SOS....

I have read alot of stupid stuff from BOTH sides..Im just lobbying for this to end for the sake of everyone but ecspecially OSU fans..and I have good reason to.
My understanding of "annoyance" in regards to the TOS is this: It doesn't have anything to do with you being annoyed about an actual point being made. SoS, poll rankings, etc. It has to do with the value, and more importantly, the intent of the post itself.

finswin56 said:
My understanding of "annoyance" in regards to the TOS is this: It doesn't have anything to do with you being annoyed about an actual point being made. SoS, poll rankings, etc. It has to do with the value, and more importantly, the intent of the post itself.

In that regard you see that from alot of people but only interpeted as bad if by me or a fellow Buckeye fan...It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom