The official trouse thread.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official trouse thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBoston80 said:
In that regard you see that from alot of people but only interpeted as bad if by me or a fellow Buckeye fan...It is what it is.
IMO, you're being a little egocentric. Again, you don't know what punishment has been handed out to other posters.

finswin56 said:
IMO, you're being a little egocentric. Again, you don't know what punishment has been handed out to other posters.

No but I notice who's here saying the same stuff everyday...thats proof for me.

One of the most unlogical posters on here has been banned numerous times..and he is a buckeye fan....another one (a Fla fan) who has thrown out many of insults is here everday insulting and mking bad jokes..thats what I have to bas it on and thats what I HAVE based it in.

DBoston80 said:
No but I notice who's here saying the same stuff everyday...thats proof for me.

One of the most unlogical posters on here has been banned numerous times..and he is a buckeye fan....another one (a Fla fan) who has thrown out many of insults is here everday insulting and mking bad jokes..thats what I have to bas it on and thats what I HAVE based it in.
It sounds like you should have this conversation with a mod. Maybe you already have?

finswin56 said:
It sounds like you should have this conversation with a mod. Maybe you already have?

I would hope my original post would work and everyone can stop talking about everything BUT the game...Im guilty of it also but I dont see may UF fans agreeing that this needs to stop. But I feel they rarely feel the rath of paying for there mistakes, so why would they?

DBoston80 said:
I would hope my original post would work and everyone can stop talking about everything BUT the game...Im guilty of it also but I dont see may UF fans agreeing that this needs to stop. But I feel they rarely feel the rath of paying for there mistakes, so why would they?

Maybe they are simply reading, and seeing the error of thier ways. Just because a thread doesn't get many replies, doesn't mean it isn't having an effect or getting looked at.

DBoston80 said:

dude...quit your crybaby act.. it old and girlie, act like a freakin man and take your punishment straight up. "we" didn't earn it, YOU did.

cnc66 said:
dude...quit your crybaby act.. it old and girlie, act like a freakin man and take your punishment straight up. "we" didn't earn it, YOU did.

I would love to respond the way I want too but I know what would happen..You just prove my point even more..thank you.

By the way anytime your in Columbus let me know we can talk about my "crybaby act" in person, that way I would get my point across.

DBoston80 said:
I would love to respond the way I want too but I know what would happen..You just prove my point even more..thank you.

By the way anytime your in Columbus let me know we can talk about my "crybaby act" in person, that way I would get my point across.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: I always laugh when people makes posts like this on a message board. What goes through someones head before they challenge someone to a fight over the internet?

DBoston80 said:

See, I know it may have been unintentional to you, but your last sentence was actually a threat. We all know what you mean when you say "we can talk about my 'crybaby act' in person, that way I could get my point across." I know you don't threaten to seek him out, but it could stll be considered a threat.

DBoston80 said:

You're your own worst enemy.
If you didn't like cnc's post, there are ways that don't break the TOS, to take care of it.

This is why you have so much trouble here.

finswin56 said:
You're your own worst enemy.
If you didn't like cnc's post, there are ways that don't break the TOS, to take care of it.

This is why you have so much trouble here.

See how you guys just directly went to my post and how it was "taken"..

But yet NOTHING was said about his comments..kinda funny huh?

DonShula84 said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: I always laugh when people makes posts like this on a message board. What goes through someones head before they challenge someone to a fight over the internet?

Probobly the same thing when you call someone a crybaby and challenge their manhood...did you miss his post?

DBoston80 said:
Probobly the same thing when you call someone a crybaby and challenge their manhood...did you miss his post?

calling someone a crybaby and challenging them to a fight arent one and the same

DonShula84 said:
calling someone a crybaby and challenging them to a fight arent one and the same

he directly attackd me an questioned my manhood DIRECTLY..

I responded with a "read between the lines" post and all of you call me the bad guy??

You guys are truely special....If I get benned for life what will I truely miss anyway?? Certainly not much.

DBoston80 said:

dude..that's exactly what you are doing...you misbehaved and now you are crying all over the thread about how unfair and mistreated you are... suck it up, accept responsibility for your OWN actions and then carry on

and now you wanna fight me...I love cyber toughies :sidelol:

edit...me n you;
http://www.maj.com/gallery/ispeakvinglish/GIF/beso4ir1lv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom