"The official Washington Nationals thread" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"The official Washington Nationals thread"

Ronnie 23 said:
I hope soriano dosen't get traded away that would stink I would hate that

I would be surprised if he's not traded; the team needs an overhaul. Basically, everyone on that team that's not Ryan Zimmerman, Nick Johnson or Chad Cordero should have a price tag around their neck. Keith Law had an EXCELLENT article about this on ESPN the other day, but his main point was this: they're not good enough to compete with the Mets in the short term, and not good enough to compete with the Marlins in the long term. In fact, they're not even close in either case. So move anyone that's not a vital part of the future and rebuild that crappy farm system.

phunwin said:
I would be surprised if he's not traded; the team needs an overhaul. Basically, everyone on that team that's not Ryan Zimmerman, Nick Johnson or Chad Cordero should have a price tag around their neck. Keith Law had an EXCELLENT article about this on ESPN the other day, but his main point was this: they're not good enough to compete with the Mets in the short term, and not good enough to compete with the Marlins in the long term. In fact, they're not even close in either case. So move anyone that's not a vital part of the future and rebuild that crappy farm system.

I guess:confused:

clear.gif

Zimmerman making a nice play at virgina

nats on a winning streak and they just won today keeping the streak at 6 and zimmerman and soriano hit homeruns

Ronnie23, did u become a Nats fan when they moved to Washington D.C. or are you a former Expos fan who stayed with the team when they moved? I'm just curious!

Back
Top Bottom