The Pandarilla Chronicles : The Jarvis Landry Conundrum | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pandarilla Chronicles : The Jarvis Landry Conundrum

last summer this team had 3 WR's 25 or less with Landry,Parker and Stills. This team, through FO and qb issues, failed to develop them enough to make this Jarvis decision a no-brainer. The real reason fans would want Jarvis to walk, is because there are so many holes and somany bad contracts. Landry shouldn't have to walk for that. There still would be holes if you let him walk. Keep him, fix the holes and be ready to roll in 2019

He is not just a slot receiver, he is a also a running back out of the backfield much like a Troy Stratford and or punt returner like OJ McDuffie. Yea I get the over payment issue but get lets get real this staff has had over 2 years to find the answers for his replacement at WR, along with players on the Oline and Linebacker why would you think a possible 2nd round draft pick or some free agent pickup on the oline is really going to happen and be worthwhile. Lets look at what we have done in that time, Timmons went Awol and got to old, McMillan got hurt and Kiko only tackled downfield, Assatti never got on the field and our prize fa agent guard signee never got on the field until the 2nd half of the season.
Carroo his replacement has been mia.

Yes, since we have such a hard time finding good players even when we have seasons of pro tape to scout them, I think we should pay the price and keep him. The money will likely be invested poorly if we don't

Yes, since we have such a hard time finding good players even when we have seasons of pro tape to scout them, I think we should pay the price and keep him. The money will likely be invested poorly if we don't
Thats where I am at today until we prove we can draft and develop talent better. The new assistants give me some hope this year. Last year I believed Gase could be that man to develop talent but I considered he had possibly just rode Ajayi's coat tails the year before and my hopes were skewed. In hindsight my opinion Gase believed he could pull off wins this year with Ajayi and Cutler but that plan got foiled once teams learned if they shut down Ajayi, Cutler became a non factor. Gase miscalculated and in the end blamed Ajayi for our misfortunes.

Back
Top Bottom