The Pats make it look so easy..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pats make it look so easy.....

The have more stability than any franchise in the NFL. That established system, the Patriot Way are part of that culture, have been part of the culture of the franchise for 15 plus years. When players go there, there is something already in place and no one questions it because it has years and years of success. I think people fail to realize that it goes far beyong the x's and o's, but what has been built over years and years of having that stability. Belicheck has been doing this for a long time and has not only built a reputation, but has so much experience, he just sort of knows what to do in every situation, becuase he has been there before.

We are not there, we may not get there for a few years, but we are headed there. If there was any coach to come through these halls that would allow us to build that type of culture it is Gase, he just needs the experience.

Are they THAT much more talented than the Fins at every position or is it the brilliant coaching staff or a combination of both? Baltimore destroyed the Fins last week and this week they look like their helmets are on backwards. It's amazing what a week in the NFL can bring and how head and shoulders above everybody else the Pats are.....

You didn't watch their special teams last night, I take it

The Pats are and have been the best coached team in the NFL, they game plan like no other and make chicken salad out of chicken **** players.

Brady is the best QB I have ever watched, he is Montana class maybe better.

The Pats org doesn't over pay or trade pics. They would get Wake for cheap or wouldn't get wake. They do not over pay, hey I'll say it again. Long is an example.

The Pats will eat a stale Matt Moore alive cause he will see things he hasn't dreamed of. Our coaches will see what they're made of week 17.

That's why I always say, elite coaching makes a huge difference. Many teams have had HOF talent but didn't have the coaching to get it done when it matters most. Miami hasn't had that since Shula. And based on what I saw in person last week against Baltimore, we still don't.

Love or hate what you are about to read but its truth...

NE has distanced themselves so far removed from this division for so long now its a given they have won the division NEXT year already. The NFL has a NE problem that they must address to get viewership back to where they want it, even NE's own fans are bored with them winning. I didnt even turn on that game because I knew how it was going to end and so did many others who tuned out. I actually always tune out of NE games and not necessarily because of why you think...Its because I know they will win 95% of the time so why watch? How the NFL goes about it one can only guess but Id love to see division shaking with NE,Pitt,Den & Bal locked in a race for their division. Imagine those games along with Mia,Indy,NYJ & Buf going at it for a division...its more exciting already.

The definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results, this insanity has been going on for the better part of 2 decades and the NFL is paying the price.

The OVERPOWERING advantage is the stability of a good head coach for 14 years. The second huge advantage is the same offensive system. The third huge advantage is the same hall of fame QB for all those years. It is impossible to overstate these advantages.

Love or hate what you are about to read but its truth...

NE has distanced themselves so far removed from this division for so long now its a given they have won the division NEXT year already. The NFL has a NE problem that they must address to get viewership back to where they want it, even NE's own fans are bored with them winning. I didnt even turn on that game because I knew how it was going to end and so did many others who tuned out. I actually always tune out of NE games and not necessarily because of why you think...Its because I know they will win 95% of the time so why watch? How the NFL goes about it one can only guess but Id love to see division shaking with NE,Pitt,Den & Bal locked in a race for their division. Imagine those games along with Mia,Indy,NYJ & Buf going at it for a division...its more exciting already.

The definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results, this insanity has been going on for the better part of 2 decades and the NFL is paying the price.

original.gif

BTW - You missed a pretty entertaining game last night.

Bill Bellichick would have traded Cameron Wake for some draft picks already.

The reason the Pats are so good is because they have a loaded roster full of good players that can replace players when they go down with injury or are playing poorly.

I wish the Fins would get a clue and do the same

I'm not sure if it's you or another one here, but you or someone keeps writing this same thing. I don't think I'm the only one who believes that the Pats are stacked in terms of mentally prepared players, very well coached players and talent that Bill finds to replace a good player he trades away. Miami simply cannot afford to trade players like Wake away right now until the coaches start producing players yeay after year that are coached well and can step in as starters at request.

Simply put, we don't have the chain of well coached talent in waiting like NE does. So does not allow us the luxury of trading away a proven asset. Who comes in and replaces Wake that will get 10 sacks a season?

original.gif

BTW - You missed a pretty entertaining game last night.

How so Bump? It turned out just as I predicted and I trimmed my toenails & cleaned the lint from under the dryer instead of wasting away watching the Dominate Ones win again.

I dont feel like I missed a thing and hope I never see a full Tom Brady lead Pats team again...It would be all good (Unless he gets his bell rung and they lose by 30 like the Fins two weeks ago...Id would hate missing that one) But when was the last time that happened?

How so Bump? It turned out just as I predicted and I trimmed my toenails & cleaned the lint from under the dryer instead of wasting away watching the Dominate Ones win again.

I dont feel like I missed a thing and hope I never see a full Tom Brady lead Pats team again...It would be all good (Unless he gets his bell rung and they lose by 30 like the Fins two weeks ago...Id would hate missing that one) But when was the last time that happened?

If all that matters is the results ... just pick up a newspaper the next day.

Personally, I really enjoyed watching the Pats special teams melt the **** down and piss away a 20 point lead. It's about the process as much as the results. :up:

Back
Top Bottom