The REAL Los Angeles baseball team thread, Go Dodgers! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The REAL Los Angeles baseball team thread, Go Dodgers!

I heart James Loney too...oh and if you couldn't tell, Russell Martin is spoken for as well.

Matt Kemp and Andre Ethier make my man parts tingle.

:lol:

Chad Billingsley.

borat_nice-1.jpg

:D

is it tough being a Dodger fan in SF?? i imagine you hear a bunch of crap

For the most part, people are ok. Friendly ribbing and whatnot. The last game I went to though (earlier this season) I had a bunch of stuff thrown at me, including part of the guy's seat that he had ripped off. He missed and hit the security guard in the face.

That has really been it though. Since they moved out of Candlestick, people are less cranky. Probably due to them no longer getting double ear infections while watching the game. :lol:

Another good win today, after the shutout of the Madres..

Kemp with a HR in back to back games, and the RBI...
Russell with 4 hits...

Lowe with another great performance, and no win to show for it. His last 2 losses, he gave up 1 earned in each game, and we got blanked both times. Then he has a no contest where he only gives up 1 in 6 innings. Two more losses, when he gives up 3 and 2 earned, in 8 innings, and we score 0 and 1 run for him. He has an ERA of under 3, and is only 8-7...

He has a history of getting stronger toward the end of the season, and if that happens, this could end up being his best season since 2002...

Another good win today, after the shutout of the Madres..

Kemp with a HR in back to back games, and the RBI...
Russell with 4 hits...

Lowe with another great performance, and no win to show for it. His last 2 losses, he gave up 1 earned in each game, and we got blanked both times. Then he has a no contest where he only gives up 1 in 6 innings. Two more losses, when he gives up 3 and 2 earned, in 8 innings, and we score 0 and 1 run for him. He has an ERA of under 3, and is only 8-7...

He has a history of getting stronger toward the end of the season, and if that happens, this could end up being his best season since 2002...

Lets hope so, its gonna be a dog fight to the end. :ninja:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/rumors/...lt=AnHe5C7Kdjcdmk0w3Wfpn7wRvLYF?urn=mlb,38202

Buehrle to LA for Kemp?

Tuesday, Jul 3, 2007 1:23 pm EDT

The Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago White Sox have talked about a deal that would send left-hander Mark Buehrle to Los Angeles, with the White Sox believed to be most interested in outfielder Matt Kemp.

I saw this too. I for one, am happy with the way the team is playing right now. The pitching is very good and the team seems to be hitting better since Mueller took over as hitting coach. Personally, I wouldn't give Matt Kemp up for anyone short of Miguel Cabrera. Ethier is more expendable at this point.

Kemp for Buerle would sevrely dissappoint me as he should be our power hitting outfielder for years to come.

Personally, I would look for a way to get evn younger for next season by casting off Kent and/or Nomar and making room for somone like LaRoche permanently on the roster.

Just say no to Beuhrle.

Back
Top Bottom