The Spy Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Spy Report

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
With all the Dolphins training camp info (thanks to everyone who gives us the inside info) I figured I would go in the opposite direction and give some inside info on the Buffalo Bills Training Camp seeming that I live about 2 minutes away from there.

1st off J.P. Losman- This kid is going to get hit, ALOT. He scrambles rather than throw the ball away. In fact I would say about 80% of the plays he scrambled on instead of throwing the ball. He did this for 2 reasons. 1) The pocket would collapes very quickly and 2) His WR could not get open. He does have decent speed, probably in the top 5 of QB's starting in the NFL today. He does have above average accuracy and throwing power is alittle above average.

WR's- With the addition of Parrish to the team you can tell the WR's are all about speed and not size. Parrish is about 5'9 but looks shorter than that and Lee Evens isn't that much taller or larger. If you put a physical CB on him they will get smacked hard. Even with all their speed I have yet to see any of them wow me with speed as they have been covered pretty well so far.

TE's- Alot of who is that, and what's his names. Looks like they are more for blocking only passes were 5 yards or less for them.

OL- Def. having some trouble and do not give the WR's or Losman enough time. Remember Greg Jerman??!! Well he got pancaked by Spikes in one on one drills. The weird thing is that the Center and RG are pretty decent but the rest of the line was getting blown back almost every play.

RB- This is simple. If Willis gets injured they are in HUGE trouble.

Overall D- I've heard many say that the D won't be as good as last year but so far they have dominated in training camp. They look pretty good from what I saw.

I have not seen one injury take place on the field and the only players with a red shirt were the QB's.

Well that's my report. Cya.

Good job. Now burn the clothes you wore, take a hot scolding bath with lots of soap. Gotta get that bills stench off.

Sgt.FinFan said:
Good job. Now burn the clothes you wore, take a hot scolding bath with lots of soap. Gotta get that bills stench off.

You know if your a mullet fan Buffalo Bills Training Camp is the place for you. I feel like I'm at a trailer park in the deep south. :rofl3:

It's actually kind of funny to hear them cheer for Losman as he runs like 90 yards downfield but fail to realize that about 5 people have already touched him before the line of scrimage and the only reason he got that far is that the D can't hit him. Also my brother who is a Cowboys fan keeps saying thanks for Julius Jones and Marcus Spears for JP Losman.

newlownorder said:
With all the Dolphins training camp info (thanks to everyone who gives us the inside info) I figured I would go in the opposite direction and give some inside info on the Buffalo Bills Training Camp seeming that I live about 2 minutes away from there.

1st off J.P. Losman- This kid is going to get hit, ALOT. He scrambles rather than throw the ball away. In fact I would say about 80% of the plays he scrambled on instead of throwing the ball. He did this for 2 reasons. 1) The pocket would collapes very quickly and 2) His WR could not get open. He does have decent speed, probably in the top 5 of QB's starting in the NFL today. He does have above average accuracy and throwing power is alittle above average.

This report does not match any of the reports I have read on 3 different Bills sites as far as Losman just running around. Of course if no one is open and there is open space he will run, that's what a mobile QB can do.

As for his throwing power being a little above average....

:lol:

Like the old saying goes, keep your friends close and you enemies even closer..

baalworship said:
This report does not match any of the reports I have read on 3 different Bills sites as far as Losman just running around. Of course if no one is open and there is open space he will run, that's what a mobile QB can do.

1st off I didn't say he was running around, I said he was scrambling. That's not a bad thing, he has the speed to do it so instead of getting outside the pocket and throwing it away or trying to hit the WR (which Holcombe does), he runs it up the gut to try and make something out of it. Vick does it, Culpepper does it, McNair does it. Also I have 2 other people (a Steelers fan and Cowboys fan) who were there and can confirm everything that I posted as being true without being biased. And as for this arm strength, he's not shooting a cannon out there and yes it is alittle above average, if I had to compare him to another QB in the NFL in terms of arm strength I would say probably Drew Brees comes to mind. You know I do have to say however he looks very comfortable and confident in what he's doing.

Why does that report sounds like previous years Phins camp reports. QB looking ehh, o-line DOMINATED by d-line, and d just abusing O. It just sounds very very familiar.

baalworship said:

What a shock, your camp is wonderful and every player is lighting it up!!! PJ will be a probowler this year...yada yada yada.

Their LT was cut by the bears. The guy has an injury history just like Dixon's, and their front office let their LT go last year. I'd be surprised if their LT makes it through training camp without getting injured, it's going to be a long season for loseman

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
Like the old saying goes, keep your friends close and you enemies even closer..
thats why i keep all my ex's ashes in me garden.

go_fins said:
Their LT was cut by the bears. The guy has an injury history just like Dixon's, and their front office let their LT go last year. I'd be surprised if their LT makes it through training camp without getting injured, it's going to be a long season for loseman

:yeahthat: :billsbite

Loseman = Loserman
The guy is gonna have no O line

Back
Top Bottom