The UM vs FSU thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UM vs FSU thread

The Noles player who speared the guy, leading up to a Canes TD, is a getting an *** chewing. That was dumb :rolleyes:

Roman529 said:
The Noles player who speared the guy, leading up to a Canes TD, is a getting an *** chewing. That was dumb :rolleyes:

It was really dumb, but a good call you just cant do that its dangerous to players, Im sure everyone (even FSU fans) can agree on that call. If it was my team Id be yelling at my guy for doing something that stupid

i i was cans fan i wouldnt even be happy about that tuchdown the refs had to keep you guys alive and still could barly get in the enzone as far as im concerned refs 7 fsu 3

shanem8481 said:
i i was cans fan i wouldnt even be happy about that tuchdown the refs had to keep you guys alive and still could barly get in the enzone as far as im concerned refs 7 fsu 3

Oh please :rolleyes: The passes just completed themselves and Jones broke an imaginary tackle

Alex44 said:
Oh please :rolleyes: The passes just completed themselves and Jones broke an imaginary tackle
if it wasnt fo those calls it would have been 3rd and goal from the 40

shanem8481 said:
if it wasnt fo those calls it would have been 3rd and goal from the 40

The illegal snap was the only reason the defense swarmed Wright so badly on that play. And its not our fault that FSU speared our player

Alex44 said:
The illegal snap was the only reason the defense swarmed Wright so badly on that play. And its not our fault that FSU speared our player
he didnt spear him a cans player oushed him into jones

shanem8481 said:

spellcheck is a good thing. :wink:

shanem8481 said:
he didnt spear him a cans player oushed him into jones

Yeah he picked him up and threw him down so that his head was angled perfectly :rolleyes: he speared him, if he got pushed he wouldnt have landed like that at all, they are called angles and you should definitly look into figuring them out because you will see things much better

Even if we dont score a TD it would have been an easy Field Goal for us

That was a stupid call by FSU, you dont run a QB sneak to run out the clock you take a knee

1- Your not gonna break it big

2- What if your QB takes a helmet to the head and misses the rest of the season or something?

There is a time for a QB sneak and a time not for it, that was a terrible time

Back
Top Bottom