The UM vs FSU thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UM vs FSU thread

It's not "Blockin" coach...It's Blockhead...your Nole players. :lol:

there just trying to run out the clock. A fumble would also be bad in that posistion

WestVirginiaFan said:
there just trying to run out the clock. A fumble would also be bad in that posistion

Exactly my point, why put your QB at risk and make him take a hit on a play you arent even trying to get yardage on?

305TillIDie said:
Meriweather= best safety in the nation

:wink:

Hell yeah man

This game is getting me real excited for the rest of the season, you can see the fire in our players that wasnt there vs LSU :yes:

Alex44 said:
Hell yeah man

This game is getting me real excited for the rest of the season, you can see the fire in our players that wasnt there vs LSU :yes:
Exactly

Rich Olson has come back to miami and put life and a swagger to the offensive..the players stay hyped all up..this Cane team is foreal :yes:

Darnell jenkins, Lance Leggett and Charlie Jones all played great...we off to a good start :woot:

305TillIDie said:
Go Charlie Jones

Tyrone who? :sidelol:

I never been a huge Tyrone fan, he always seems fat and slow.....like the Jerome Bettis of college RB's (except no-one will ever be as slow as Jerome)

Alex44 said:
I never been a huge Tyrone fan, he always seems fat and slow.....like the Jerome Bettis of college RB's (except no-one will ever be as slow as Jerome)
same here man...hes been over weight and stuff..hes a good guy and all, but he doesnt work hard like the other cane players..he lost the weight but got it right back..i think Charlie is a better fit for our offense..i just hope he works hard and do what he gotta do cause Charlie is making a BIG push to start

305TillIDie said:
Exactly

Rich Olson has come back to miami and put life and a swagger to the offensive..the players stay hyped all up..this Cane team is foreal :yes:

Darnell jenkins, Lance Leggett and Charlie Jones all played great...we off to a good start :woot:

darnell jenkins looks good tonight.that one play he made coming back to the ball and keeping his feet in.great play:wink:

Alex44 said:

That was before last year... last year he came in to camp in-shape and had a monster season before the injury. We are really missing the inside running game without Ty Moss.

Back
Top Bottom