The Western Conference Finals Thread: Phoenix Suns vs. the Dallas Mavericks | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Western Conference Finals Thread: Phoenix Suns vs. the Dallas Mavericks

Roman529 said:
Yeah but KG makes way more money than the guy on Dallas that elbowed the lady in the mouth. I am sure she will be getting free drinks and stuff..they said she was a season ticket holder.

No, the lady is just tougher:lol:

Tim Thomas is out of his mind right now.

(What the suns did on the bench was wrong though..when somebody is that hot..you don't want all the scrubs off the bench hugging and high fiving him..just leave him alone...you don't want to mess with a hot streak)

If the Mavs go to the finals, will Dirk have David Hasselhoff sing the national anthem???

icephinfan said:
If the Mavs go to the finals, will Dirk have David Hasselhoff sing the national anthem???

If he does..I hope the Heat beat them by 86 points as payback for that.

icephinfan said:
Technical's for everybody in this game, but not in our game:confused:

Are you kidding?

If they gave technicals for whining to the refs...the Pistons would have to forfeit by the 2nd quarter because they wouldn't have anybody left.

Section126 said:
Are you kidding?

If they gave technicals for whining to the refs...the Pistons would have to forfeit by the 2nd quarter because they wouldn't have anybody left.

Your comments are killing me:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Rocky Raccoon said:
is she hot? :D

She looked ok...besides getting hitting in the mouth, the Dallas player grabbed most of her boobs as well.

Back
Top Bottom