The Western Conference Finals Thread: Phoenix Suns vs. the Dallas Mavericks | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Western Conference Finals Thread: Phoenix Suns vs. the Dallas Mavericks

clear.gif

Nash choked again...take his MVP right now.

icephinfan said:
Not many Mavs fans around here.

Hold on there partner!!! I'm a big Wade fan...heck I have 3 pairs of his shoes and 2 jerseys. Saying that...living here in Oklahoma and having several family members living in Dallas, I have to go for Dallas. Go Mavs!!!

nighttrain76 said:
Hold on there partner!!! I'm a big Wade fan...heck I have 3 pairs of his shoes and 2 jerseys. Saying that...living here in Oklahoma and having several family members living in Dallas, I have to go for Dallas. Go Mavs!!!

I meant posting while the game was on.Congrats on your MAVS.

Roman529 said:
Nash choked again...take his MVP right now.

Thank you.

He has done absolutely nothing in the clutch this ENTIRE postseason but turn the ball over. He shouldn't of been crownd to begin with. I respect Nash as a player and person, but I don't respect his MVP title. As far as I'm concerned, he's not the 2005-2006 MVP of this league.

I'm been calling LeBron James the MVP since the trophy was given out. I'll continue to do so, because he is the MVP. This is coming from a Dwyane Wade fan. Hate it or love it.......

:cooldude:

Dallas and Miami...Thursday Night. :tongue:

Congratulations on the Western Conference Championship, Dallas.

If Dallas wasn't playing Miami, I'd be rooting for them. I'm as big of a Josh Howard fan as you'll find - probably even more than most Mavs fans. I'm a huge Avery Johnson suppporter as well.

Here's to a CLASSICAL Finals match, and injury-free at that! :cooldude:

Does Shawn Marion EVER hit a big shot in the playoffs? :shakeno: I don't think I've evr seen him hit one.

And Steve Nash may have had a few turnovers late, but he was the only one scoring in the final 5 minutes.

Congrats to the Mavs!

icephinfan said:
I meant posting while the game was on.Congrats on your MAVS.

Yes, I'm a Mavs fan but if the Heat win...I wouldn't be mad. Who doesn't like Wade and Shaq??? Who knows...Heat win the NBA championship & the Dolphins win the Super Bowl!!!! Should be a great Finals. I'll drink to that!!! :ffic:

Blueprint said:
Thank you.

He has done absolutely nothing in the clutch this ENTIRE postseason but turn the ball over. He shouldn't of been crownd to begin with. I respect Nash as a player and person, but I don't respect his MVP title. As far as I'm concerned, he's not the 2005-2006 MVP of this league.

I'm been calling LeBron James the MVP since the trophy was given out. I'll continue to do so, because he is the MVP. This is coming from a Dwyane Wade fan. Hate it or love it.......

:cooldude:
Good thing your idiotic opinion doesn't matter. Not only is your opinion idiotic, it's also misinformed. Did you even watch suns games this post season? Everytime the suns were facing elimination Nash put up monster numbers, except for tonight.

Criticizing Steve Nash after how far he took this band of rag-tag players just shows your ignorance. Nash creates all of the offense for the suns with Amare out of the lineup. And I bet the MVP trophy has a great chance of staying in the desert next year. If its not won by Nash, Amare will have a great chance at it.

The suns aren't going anywhere. They will be an elite team for many years to come and this team will win a championship.

Back
Top Bottom