The Worst Draft in Dolphin History 2007 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Worst Draft in Dolphin History 2007

Someone just keep Ginn, far away from Chambers, and maybe he will have a shot.............

It's not a bad draft and in fact it may in time end up being one of our better. We got players who will PLAY! In my opinion we got the best C in the draft who can also play G. We got a great change of pace back who if he had a line would have been special. We also have a young QB to develop. QB's play until about 40 nowadays. Lastly we have a flyer to spread the field and replaced our returners. He will score. He is a threat to go to the house every time he touches the ball!

After a good nights sleep I am not as frustrated with the draft overall. We got a playmaking wr/other in ginn, got a smart strong armed qb although a little older than most rookies he hasn't had the wear and tear of nfl on him yet. Got a lineman although center wasn't really a need we don't know that he will play center. I like the draft so far.

It's not a bad draft and in fact it may in time end up being one of our better. We got players who will PLAY! In my opinion we got the best C in the draft who can also play G. We got a great change of pace back who if he had a line would have been special. We also have a young QB to develop. QB's play until about 40 nowadays. Lastly we have a flyer to spread the field and replaced our returners. He will score. He is a threat to go to the house every time he touches the ball!

Exactly, in a way Coach Cameron took -0- chances in this draft, Ginn will play, Beck more than likely will play, Booker can play on day 1 as a third down back, and Saetele will also start immediately. The problem is that Cameron is the "new guy" and needed to show that he would not do anything off the wall, we need a serious replacement for Culpepper but we got a QB from a Program known more for producing the Detmer boys than Steve Young. But the three other picks all can start for us on day 1.

Back
Top Bottom