Thee game of the century official thread(early) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thee game of the century official thread(early)

DBoston80 said:
Yea?? you know it was kinda one of the best games in college football history?? Guess I should take into consideration the feelings of the bitter Cane's fans round here:rolleyes2

i'm not a bitter cane...in fact, i'm not even a canes fan....i was just laughing because i always see "your type" bring up that game. :lol:

can't wait for this mother ****er to start

btw, what time is kick off?

Game of the century??? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... Oh **** my abs hurt. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

You can't be serious, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh whooo.

Sorry to burst your bubble but no one will remember this regular season game. As soon as the bowls roll around, all anyone will remember are this years bowl winners. If it's OSU then congrats, but to call this "the game of the century",

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Game of the century? Not yet. Wait until after we see the game.
Until then, it's the game with the biggest hype this year.
Game of the "century" was last year's NC game. Then again, there's still 93 years left...

Oh this game is today?

Game of the century :lol:

All this anger from the dissapointing seasons from the Florida schools....UF will get theirs..Arkansas by 14+..

DBoston80 said:
All this anger from the dissapointing seasons from the Florida schools....UF will get theirs..Arkansas by 14+..
Dude, you kill me. It seems as if you can only post if it's smack, or over the top homerism. You call this game, The Game of the Century, and don't expect some reasonable rebuttals :rolleyes:
</IMG>

DBoston80 said:
Yea?? you know it was kinda one of the best games in college football history?? Guess I should take into consideration the feelings of the bitter Cane's fans round here:rolleyes2
:sidelol: Does this guy have any life at all? You don't make me bitter, you make me feel sorry for you.:rolleyes:

DBoston80 said:

Anger? :sidelol:

No one's mad, we're all laughing at your blinding homerism, its quite pathetic.

Trekbiz said:
Now it's "The game of the Century"? :lol:

It's going to be a good game.
Possibly the best this year.
Game of the century.... come on.

add the caveat of "so far"....and then maybe...

Coach Corso picked Meeeeeshigan...I hope he is right!! Go Blu !

hahahaha how true!!!

Motion said:
Anger? :sidelol:

yep. its pathetic. he takes being a homer to a new level. its quite funny.

Back
Top Bottom