Things look bad but we probably draft Tannehill !!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things look bad but we probably draft Tannehill !!!

Yes it seems like the right move but it Ireland is still at the Helm, Prob another OL
I dont know, we dont have a KR right now...
And if we draft Tanny? That will be at #1 right?

I don't think we are going to find an excellent WR core, good TE, and a QB in this draft....and that is forgetting about the pass rusher, and vacant oline spot we need.
Right now Ireland should know that if he doesnt get buts in seats he is gone...At least thats my hope...Offense puts buts in seats, not defense, crap you are barely allowed to play defense any more...We need to draft explosive skill position players, 2 WRs and a TE at least...ride it out with moore with some better tools and see what happens...

as of right now Tannehill is a lock at #8 for the fins. If he is still on the board.

I have never cared to challenge your credibility in the past, but you did just recently state that Matt Flynn was our Plan A.

Considering the contract he signed with Seattle, we clearly could have afforded him. So did Ireland/Philbin just come across as that unlikable, or was that never really Plan A to begin with?

1st Rd: Best WR available.
2nd Rd: QB Brandon Weedon.
3rd Rd: Best RT available.

1st Rd: Best WR available.
2nd Rd: QB Brandon Weedon.
3rd Rd: Best RT available.

imo if we the FO dosent think that tannehill is a franchise QB then we need to try and move up and grab Blackmon and go grab OLB RT WR TE WITH THE REST OF THE PICKS AND SURROUND Moore with all the weapons that we can possible get for him to succeed and go with Moore and see what happens and if he dont pan out grab a QB next year.

If he is still on the board. What is the master plan if he is gone? Would assume Weeden would be in the mix, but not at 8. Problem is Cleveland could leap Miami of they trade back or KC may like him.
I think a trade down for more picks might be an option with Kurt Cousins in Round 2. Maybe trade with Cincy and draft Kendal Wright or Michael Floyd if he's still there.

Dolphins should try and trade back either way. Cleveland would have to trade up to get him still. If they do then you take weeden in round 2.

Reaching for a QB early in the 1st round without a solid WR to throw to.

Yeah, get excited....lol

While I agree with this....I want the Dolphins to take QB in the first round EVERY season until we find a franchise QB....when that happends, we can worry about a WR afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom