Third String QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Third String QB

Never give much thought to a player who will never see an active game day. If we get down to Moore long term were screwed anyways, doesn't matter who his backup will be.

Fales and Doughty are borderline practice squad talents. Neither player should be given serious consideration to a 53 man roster job in my opinion. Nothing personal against either, I just don't see either as that type of player.

Fales did not play well last night but has led scoring drives in both games. Doughty looks completely lost and his throws are very limp wristed. If I had to chose between these two, it is Fales by a significant margin. I agree with above, there has to be someone better out there to work with!

We only carried two last year and I expect the same this year. Doughty has been passed up by Fales it looks like so it's probably time to move on from him and find another guy Gase can potentially groom. We've got Cutler and Moore, we should be fine with them.

Fales should change his name to Fails( honestly feel bad for him). Doughty is a good dude but not a good QB. We will only carry 2 Qbs this year.

Yea, neither has looked good enough to keep on the roster.

All 3 QBs for Baltimore were starters at one time for other teams. They had much more NFL experience than our backups, plus Baltimores defense depth wise was much deeper than ours.

Honestly we should sign a 3rd guy to get him an understanding of the playbook. A guy like Kap needs to learn the playbook before we throw him in. Cutler could very well get hurt. I want a reliable guy not named Moore. His arm is so weak

Fales did not play well last night but has led scoring drives in both games. Doughty looks completely lost and his throws are very limp wristed. If I had to chose between these two, it is Fales by a significant margin. I agree with above, there has to be someone better out there to work with!

I totally agree with this... Fales looks much better. Last week he was okay minus that pick and then a few bad decisions. This week was worse

Back
Top Bottom