Third String QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Third String QB

I'll say it. Kaepernick is still available.

Everything Ive read on the guy says he doesnt fit in the system we run, and many of the folks here that know the game better than I have said as much!!?? Round peg into a square hole??? !!

Everything Ive read on the guy says he doesnt fit in the system we run, and many of the folks here that know the game better than I have said as much!!?? Round peg into a square hole??? !!
Still better than Fales or Doughty.

Still better than Fales or Doughty.

I dont doubt that but would he be willing to not start? How long, theoretically, would it take for Kap to understand the system the Dolphins employ as much as Cutler knows it. Plus, we couldnt afford him at this point could we...? I dont think he would play for vet minimum.

I dont doubt that but would he be willing to not start? How long, theoretically, would it take for Kap to understand the system the Dolphins employ as much as Cutler knows it. Plus, we couldnt afford him at this point could we...? I dont think he would play for vet minimum.
The way I see it, it might be "play for the vet minimum or don't play at all". But, no, I wasn't exactly serious. The Jags need a QB more desperately than we do. I think he'll end up somewhere, and probably start some games this year.

Never give much thought to a player who will never see an active game day. If we get down to Moore long term were screwed anyways, doesn't matter who his backup will be.

That's all I've ever heard and Moore has done nothing but prove the naysayers wrong when he's ever gotten a shot.

Back
Top Bottom