This Article is Hilarious on Fins' GM Circus!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Article is Hilarious on Fins' GM Circus!!

Re: Doodoo, doo-doo... doo-doo-doo... (Jeopardy theme music)

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

I see your post remains (mostly) uncontested. What gives? I keep waiting for a "juicy" retort. Man, I hate being disappointed. :lol:

And... damn, inFIN! Remind me never to make any meaningless posts peppered with underlying antagonism towards our 'Fins, ok? ;)

Seriously, the Dolphins GM search is probably no better or worse than most. So I don't really see what the big deal is all about.

As for the 'Fins in general...

Despite sounding like a broken record, I will once again reiterate... we should all try and remember that...

- The loss to the Texans CAN absolutely be pinned on the refs.
- The first NE loss CAN be pinned on Mare not once - but twice.
- An the Colts loss can be at least in part be blamed on a rookie left tackle and moreso on stupid coaches that continued throughout the entire game to get this kid ANY help.

So there we go from 10-6 to 12-4 or maybe even 13-3... a badly blown call, TWO chip shots uncharacteristically missed, and some seriously bad coaching (offensive line) in one game [or more].

Really, I think we all forget that there are far worse teams to be a fan of than the Dolphins. I for one, think myself pretty lucky to have grown up in Miami and so... grown up a Dolphins fan.

Next season will be a lot of fun, too... come what may.

And that's all I have to say about that.

As for the search for our GM... I think that making "fun" of a remarkably boring process is just a sign of how boring the offseason really is (doesn't take long, does it?)! Can't wait for all the innane banter to start about the draft and free agency movement.

Oh don't worry, I'll remind you alright....:lol:

Seriously, I just hate to see antagonistic posts on the main board.....ESPECIALLY from other Dolphins fans.....I just don't get the mentality behind that....Now, I'm not from the "if-you-don't-have-anything-nice-to-say,-then-don't-say-anything-at-all" school, but, if you are going post inflammatory or harsh opinions then you should expect a like reaction.

I don't hang out here because I hate the Dolphins...... on the contrary, I love this team, always have always will, and when I sense attack, no matter where it's coming from, I will defend. Can't help it.....Sue me.;) :tongue:

:lol:

The time it is taking to name a GM is a GOOD thing. We are not rushing the decision, which is important. I saw that article earlier, and I think it is pure stupidity. So waht if the Dolphins want to take their time naming a GM. It has a huge impact on the direction of the organization so who can blame them for taking some time. Plus, it is not like naming a GM last week would give us a huge advantage over naming one this week or next.

Re: Re: Doodoo, doo-doo... doo-doo-doo... (Jeopardy theme music)

Originally posted by inFINSible

Oh don't worry, I'll remind you alright....:lol:

Seriously, I just hate to see antagonistic posts on the main board.....ESPECIALLY from other Dolphins fans.....I just don't get the mentality behind that....Now, I'm not from the "if-you-don't-have-anything-nice-to-say,-then-don't-say-anything-at-all" school, but, if you are going post inflammatory or harsh opinions then you should expect a like reaction.

I don't hang out here because I hate the Dolphins...... on the contrary, I love this team, always have always will, and when I sense attack, no matter where it's coming from, I will defend. Can't help it.....Sue me.;) :tongue:

:lol:

When someone else has a different opinion than yours, you can't just let it go can you?? Looks like you can't follow your own advise: Infinsible's advise that he doesn't follow himself
I took a break here hoping to see if I was able to put a smile on other Fin fans faces, instead I get a 4th and 5th reply of you keep saying that I am "intentionally trying to be inflammatory" or however the heck you stated it... FYI, I posted this LATE last night and was in one of those lazy humorous moods, I've NEVER EVEN HEARD OF profootballtalk before yesterday, so I thought the article was funny to share it with other... instead I get you taking cheap shots at me and others who find the article funny. The way I see it is, you bashed my thread because I wasn't informed of PFT's reputation through your eyes. Did I anywhere say "Look at these hard concrete facts I found" NO. I guess when you stay at this site as long as you have, your fellow Fin fans start looking like "posers" uh: Everyone starts looking like fake fans But you're right, we should never mock our own team even if it helps us get through a tough season, I guess the following post is uncalled for as NCFinfan noted you do as well: Mocking Wannstedt

Are you satisifed I had to give you a sample of your own teachings? I don't want to play these games back and forth, this is real ridiculous, especially with a person who's signature is "you're stupid". Gosh what am I thinking for even responding. But it would be uncalled for if you left my name out like that, and say I done this before or whatever garbage you said. Hopefully we can leave it at this, and continue to show our loyalty to our team and not attack our fellow fans.

NONE, of your examples fit into this situation, each and every one was taken out of context....NONE of them was the beginning of a thread mocking any part of this team....two of them, you didn't even get the point.....

On that note....Try reading my sig again and you will see that it means exactly the opposite of what you think it means....

Like I said earlier, had you included some sort of remark instead of letting the only evidence of your opinion be the title of the thread...maybe I wouldn't have responded the way I did...

Or are those your thoughts in parenthesis????

Hey Dolfan02
Don't even bother replying to "inFinsible". -and I use the term loosely
I know you have at least a few other handles on this board.

Here you are preaching sh#t! Like you are some high & mighty lord of Dolphinville. You have never posted anything worth a crap, and all of your replies have been only smack.

So what, the past season was laughable. Like the team we deserve the butt of the jokes. We as always are a good team that gets beat by the elite.

Last Off-season we needed:
OL (2)
#2WR
#1QB

We drafted first LB
Signed FA LB
Signed FA S
Signed FA DT
Signed FA #4WR
Signed FA #2QB

Hey Guess what?
We need this off-season:
OL (2)
#2WR
#1QB

Too bad though this time we are going to have to release some Defensive players because we're in Cap Hell!!!!

Hell yeah pretty Laughable!!! -Sad!!! -Pathetic!!!

**This is a response "infinsible" not that smack crap, and worthless chatter that evolves from your finger tips.
Give it up! Cause to me, YOU R NOT A FINS FANS!!!!!

only fools rush in.:goof: i think waiting is a good thing. take your time and think of all the scenarios. after all, this isnt the coach we are talking about here, this is a GM. this is someone you want to be here for a long time. duh. Besides, what kind of moves are they gong to be able to make now other than getting organized? FA isnt until february/march and the playoffs are still going. duh.

Back
Top Bottom