This crazy "throw to our TEs" thing just might work..................... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This crazy "throw to our TEs" thing just might work.....................

So do most people think we can cross TE off the list of offseason needs?? Not just with Fasano, but with Clay factored in as well?

Personally I think QB,RG,RT, and another Pass rushing OLB are all more important than upgrading the TE spot.

So do most people think we can cross TE off the list of offseason needs?? Not just with Fasano, but with Clay factored in as well?

Personally I think QB,RG,RT, and another Pass rushing OLB are all more important than upgrading the TE spot.

With Clay coming along I might have to agree with you that finding that "pass catching" TE is no longer a huge need. Another part of this is us totally under using Fasano.

Coaching staff finally figured out something that we've all been clamoring for for like 3 years..

One of the problems I have with this coaching staff. We have to catch up to great football minds and new trends in the NFL. I want a staff who implements these things before everyone else. And a GM who will draft accordingly.

This season Fasanos biggest probelm is that our backs are horrendous blockers. Thomas because he is young and lack of reps. Bush because he is a reciever first and sucks at Blitz pick ups and blocking all together. That leaves Mr. TE in to help with protection. Wish Polite was still here.

This season Fasanos biggest probelm is that our backs are horrendous blockers. Thomas because he is young and lack of reps. Bush because he is a reciever first and sucks at Blitz pick ups and blocking all together. That leaves Mr. TE in to help with protection. Wish Polite was still here.

Fasano's not being used in the passing game isn't due to him having to help out the RB's it's due to him having to help out Columbo.

Fasano's not being used in the passing game isn't due to him having to help out the RB's it's due to him having to help out Columbo.

It was also a fear thing (and even a B Marshall thing for weeks).

You can send Fasano out and then a LB or SS will have to cover him or you leave him in to block which the defense to pass rush with another player. We went with the fear over the possible good things that could happen.

But the stats do show that he went out over 200 times on pass routes this season, yet we only threw to him 20 times.

Back
Top Bottom