This is not the final roster... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is not the final roster...

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
There are some good guy out there and Saban said he was going to shop. I expect additonal defensive backs, running backs, and at least one ol. I think Smith's job is at stake, and Zgonina is going somewhere. I think Russell is short term. Don't be shocked if Green is signed (Skyler). At least one running back is going to be signed. Just don't know who. Labinjo is not a set in stone thing either.

Lee2000

I agree with Russell being short term... would like to replace him with Charles Rogers.

If we could get Rogers and Suggs I would be a lot happier.

I'm still hoping for a huge error on the official site with that Cliff Russell b/s.

The Blueprint said:
I'm still hoping for a huge error on the official site with that Cliff Russell b/s.

Russel is more polished than Vick or Gibson plus it's the number 5 receiver, whoever the hell it is, is not likely to get any playing time.

EDIT: Russel is also the gunner on special teams and he can fly.

Lee2000 said:
There are some good guy out there and Saban said he was going to shop. I expect additonal defensive backs, running backs, and at least one ol. I think Smith's job is at stake, and Zgonina is going somewhere. I think Russell is short term. Don't be shocked if Green is signed (Skyler). At least one running back is going to be signed. Just don't know who. Labinjo is not a set in stone thing either.

Lee2000

What do you mean Labinjo isnt set in stone if he wasnt on the team he wouldnt be on the roster he would of been cut. I dont see him having any trade value. It doesnt make sense to keep him now when you just cut all those players. And if they do end up cutting him that would be pretty f in stupid because we could have kept Beasly just as insurance to Barnes getting hurt.

Ol' Saint Nick said:
Russel is more polished than Vick or Gibson plus it's the number 5 receiver, whoever the hell it is, is not likely to get any playing time.
Polished? How so, the guy has spent like 3/4 of his years in the league on injured reserve.

He's a walking injury waiting to happen, and it will happen if he's given playing time.

finsnchips said:
I agree with Russell being short term... would like to replace him with Charles Rogers.

If we could get Rogers and Suggs I would be a lot happier.

Yes! By all means, lets hope Miami acquires a couple of flunkies.

how is russell on this team, short term or not over vick or gibson, what a joke...and how is hunt gone ? r u kidding me saban ...

Guys who Nick Saban Likes whether or not you do:

Mike Labinjo
Travis Minor
Lehan CB
Barnes FB

and your absolute all time favorite .....Cliff Russell!

Ol' Saint Nick said:

EDIT: Russel is also the gunner on special teams and he can fly.

Well said. If at any point we depend on our 5th receiver the season it's already down the drain.

finfan54 said:
Guys who Nick Saban Likes whether or not you do:

Mike Labinjo
Travis Minor
Lehan CB
Barnes FB

and your absolute all time favorite .....Cliff Russell!

Did Lehan and Labinjo ever make a single play all pre-season?

Mike Labinjo was playing alot and was directing the defense. That means he understands the complex defense and understands how to run it. That scores major points with Saban.

Get used to it people, cus Nick Saban is way different than JJ or Wannstedt.

Ludacris said:
Did Lehan and Labinjo ever make a single play all pre-season?

werent you watching? I dont know about Lehan, but he did get playing time and Labinjo was defenitely making tackles. But like I said, he was running the defense.

Back
Top Bottom