This League has Zero Credibility re:facemask | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This League has Zero Credibility re:facemask

ChitownPhins28

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
In the Fuggin Superbowl?!?
Snoop get the refs High AF or something?
Did Eminem say 'lose your flag'?

WTF?!?

All this 'technology' and they let That play stand?!?

Just disgusting.

What if the Dolphins finally made it to the SB and that happened to them?!?

It's hard to find any meaning or value in the outcome of any game where this level of 'officiating' (fixing?) Is happening.

FU NFL!

Bengals just got away with another PI. Holding back the receiver's arm

Well the refs made up for these missed calls by throwing about 346 flags during the Rams 72 plays with goal too go.
To be fair, every flag on that drive was legitimate. The Bengals were getting away with things the entire 2nd half that should never be allowed in a SB. There is a difference between letting them play and turning a blind eye to clear penalties.

Officiating ruined this SB for me. They go from no calls all half to calls every play on the comeback. Completely deflated the moment for me

I don't think it's fair to blame the refs in the last couple of minutes there. The Bengals were clearly gassed and were making desperation plays. Couple of those flags were blatant. If the refs didn't call them, it'd be just as scandalous. That's the nature of DPI

I don't think it's fair to blame the refs in the last couple of minutes there. The Bengals were clearly gassed and were making desperation plays. Couple of those flags were blatant. If the refs didn't call them, it'd be just as scandalous. That's the nature of DPI
I agree with this. They were blatantly trying to prevent a TD.

The 3rd down PBU by the LB was a fantastic defensive play. Don’t know how they flagged them there - other than as a makeup for the missed OPI.

The 3rd down PBU by the LB was a fantastic defensive play. Don’t know how they flagged them there - other than as a makeup for the missed OPI.
As a bang-bang full speed play, it's not as simple. With the benefit of slow motion it doesn't look so good. But you can say that about dozens of plays throughout the season. Plays like that, as a ref, if you call OR don't call, it can be bad on you

Back
Top Bottom