This League has Zero Credibility re:facemask | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This League has Zero Credibility re:facemask

The 3rd down PBU by the LB was a fantastic defensive play. Don’t know how they flagged them there - other than as a makeup for the missed OPI.
Royal, that same type of defense is every single play for Ramsey #5. Dude all out assaults receivers. ( dont blame him if he plays patriot style and doesnt get called)
I was shocked they called a flag on that. A play latter with Apple, hell yes that was holding.
My opinion it was a really bad flag. We talk about worse call ever, just the ones we have cameras on.....

Royal, that same type of defense is every single play for Ramsey #5. Dude all out assaults receivers. ( dont blame him if he plays patriot style and doesnt get called)
I was shocked they called a flag on that. A play latter with Apple, hell yes that was holding.
My opinion it was a really bad flag. We talk about worse call ever, just the ones we have cameras on.....
I’ll tell you what - watching Ramsey in these playoffs I was so unimpressed. He got torched deep multiple times - the worse being the bomb late in the fourth vs Tampa where he just lost track of what the heck he was doing. He made zero impact plays and gave up whoppers in the passing game. And people bitch when X gives up an 8 yard comeback. It’s unreal. Anyway, I don’t think much of JR after this playoff run and very happy we have the guy we have.

That was a strange one. The refs stayed behind the scenes for the entire NFL playoffs pretty much letting them play And rarely calling penalties. Then the final drive of SB is totally different making calls that favored RAMs. You have to call those same holding calls on Ramsey earlier in game.

im glad football is just a secondary sport to me and racing is more important. Bull **** to have a season end like that.

I've known since 2014 that it's all just staged Entertainment. WwE.
Back to back home team win super bowls? With absolutely none before it? And conveniently after building a new stadium? People are just asleep in front of the tv
Rams vs Saints.
Kc and 13 seconds.
Kc lying down vs Bengals.
Packers losing to Jimmy Garoppolo?
Bucs losing Saints with no QB in season?
It's a SHOW. Movie. It's a lie.

In the Fuggin Superbowl?!?
Snoop get the refs High AF or something?
Did Eminem say 'lose your flag'?

WTF?!?

All this 'technology' and they let That play stand?!?

Just disgusting.

What if the Dolphins finally made it to the SB and that happened to them?!?

It's hard to find any meaning or value in the outcome of any game where this level of 'officiating' (fixing?) Is happening.

FU NFL!

Years ago I head a former HC (Cowher?) saying there are multiple penalties on EVERY play and calling them all would destroy the game. If someone can watch replays and call penalties, the game would last 6 hours and fans would revolt. Given that, it then becomes, 'that was a penalty, but was it egregious enough I should stop the game and call it.' As much as I dislike it, there are penalties refs can't see. That's the game. That's why players often call for a flag, don't get it, and walk away. They accept reality.

I'd like a booth review of the most glaringly bad misses, but that is a rabbit hole I don't want to go down

I've known since 2014 that it's all just staged Entertainment. WwE.
Back to back home team win super bowls? With absolutely none before it? And conveniently after building a new stadium? People are just asleep in front of the tv
Rams vs Saints.
Kc and 13 seconds.
Kc lying down vs Bengals.
Packers losing to Jimmy Garoppolo?
Bucs losing Saints with no QB in season?
It's a SHOW. Movie. It's a lie.

If you actually believe the NFL is fake, you aren’t as smart as you think you are.

If you actually believe the NFL is fake, you aren’t as smart as you think you are.
No. It in fact makes me the smartest person in any sports fan room I walk in to.
Lol you're denying the truth spoken by a retired nfl player?
I don't believe it . I know it. It's a simple fact if bullion dollar entertainment.

Years ago I head a former HC (Cowher?) saying there are multiple penalties on EVERY play and calling them all would destroy the game. If someone can watch replays and call penalties, the game would last 6 hours and fans would revolt. Given that, it then becomes, 'that was a penalty, but was it egregious enough I should stop the game and call it.' As much as I dislike it, there are penalties refs can't see. That's the game. That's why players often call for a flag, don't get it, and walk away. They accept reality.

I'd like a booth review of the most glaringly bad misses, but that is a rabbit hole I don't want to go down
Fascinating excuse logic.
A penalty on every play means they call them when ever and how ever they want. To get the desired outcome they want. Wwe.
This is useless logic vs Rams vs Saints or any other play that the cameras follow and everyone can see.

Back
Top Bottom