This makes me feel better! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This makes me feel better!

when they showed him during the second qtr, I said he looked mad enough to switch back to the dolphins!

Hopefully, he'll see my new signature and puke again

While I admit that the jets are the team I like the least in the NFL, seeing them lose doesn't make our season for me. After all, we watch and follow our team to see THEM win, not to see the jets lose. The jets are the least of my worries as they haven't won since 1969. My biggest worry, and it should be everyone else's too, it's the fact WE haven't won since 1973. That's the reality we have to face. Would it 73? Of course. But they haven't won anything so why worry so much about them? I just want US to win one!!

Ozzy rules!!

While I admit that the jets are the team I like the least in the NFL, seeing them lose doesn't make our season for me. After all, we watch and follow our team to see THEM win, not to see the jets lose. The jets are the least of my worries as they haven't won since 1969. My biggest worry, and it should be everyone else's too, it's the fact WE haven't won since 1973. That's the reality we have to face. Would it 73? Of course. But they haven't won anything so why worry so much about them? I just want US to win one!!

Ozzy rules!!
well, I don't know about you.... but I don't mind having a laugh at the expense of the Jets and their fans once in a while

This is more than just about Fireman Ed ...Its about fairness & competitiveness in the NFL. I going to tell you guys right now if the league does not fix this crap they will have the next Nascar on their hands with attendance faltering more and fan apathy to the point of who cares. I'm sick of the Fins losing... I'm sick of the Pats winning...Same teams doing the same things as last season and the one before with 3/4 of the teams not even showing up or putting up a fight.

FireMan Ed was a true Jets fan ...A true football fan who mirrors many dedicated people sitting in Miami seats on Sunday but every one has their limits before they figure it out...

"Why do I invest so much & care about winning on Sunday when its obvious the TEAM does not?"

FIX IT NFL OR MORE WILL BE O-U-T...

According to ESPN New York:

Fireman Ed, aka Ed Anzalone, apparently couldn’t take the debacle of a second quarter and left at the half. That is according to Twitter users who say they sat in his section. Anzalone’s own Twitter account was deactivated during the game as well. Not a banner night for the team, and not for an icon of a New York Jets fan either.

Former nose tackle and analyst Kris Jenkins noticed. “Fireman Ed deleted his account?” Jenkins tweeted. “Wow thought he was a diehard fan? Guess he went back to the Dolphins.

:lol: good stuff

This is more than just about Fireman Ed ...Its about fairness & competitiveness in the NFL. I going to tell you guys right now if the league does not fix this crap they will have the next Nascar on their hands with attendance faltering more and fan apathy to the point of who cares. I'm sick of the Fins losing... I'm sick of the Pats winning...Same teams doing the same things as last season and the one before with 3/4 of the teams not even showing up or putting up a fight.

FireMan Ed was a true Jets fan ...A true football fan who mirrors many dedicated people sitting in Miami seats on Sunday but every one has their limits before they figure it out...

"Why do I invest so much & care about winning on Sunday when its obvious the TEAM does not?"

FIX IT NFL OR MORE WILL BE O-U-T...

I'm just as frustrated as you, but really is there anything the NFL can do about this (honest question)? It's not as if they can just say "oh sorry patriots, you're winning too much" and force Brady into retirement. Sure, chances are we aren't winning anything this season, but Philbin & company are building a foundation here and this squad is heading in the right direction. Plus, I don't believe Tannehill will be running into John Jerry's ass anytime soon, so we're already light years ahead of the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom