This makes me feel better! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This makes me feel better!

This team won't be anything but an also ran until we get a competent GM.

While I admit that the jets are the team I like the least in the NFL, seeing them lose doesn't make our season for me. After all, we watch and follow our team to see THEM win, not to see the jets lose. The jets are the least of my worries as they haven't won since 1969. My biggest worry, and it should be everyone else's too, it's the fact WE haven't won since 1973. That's the reality we have to face. Would it 73? Of course. But they haven't won anything so why worry so much about them? I just want US to win one!!

Ozzy rules!!

Wrong, it was a pleasure to see those aholes get buried.

Dude, I enjoy watching them lose as much as anyone else on this board. All I'm saying is that to me is more important to see our team win than to see their lose. If they lose it's great but I need to see The Dolphins win. Just hoping the jets lose it's not enough any more.

Ozzy rules!!

well, I don't know about you.... but I don't mind having a laugh at the expense of the Jets and their fans once in a while

As a Bills fan, I figure "better them than us"!

I immensely enjoy watching the Jests get smacked (and smackin' themselves in the process). It's really about how arrogant Jests fans are, always convinced their team is so superior to the rest of the AFCE and the NFL when they've done crap for since the merger. At least the Bills and Fins have gotten to the Super Bowl in the last 42 years.

As a Bills fan, I figure "better them than us"!

I immensely enjoy watching the Jests get smacked (and smackin' themselves in the process). It's really about how arrogant Jests fans are, always convinced their team is so superior to the rest of the AFCE and the NFL when they've done crap for since the merger. At least the Bills and Fins have gotten to the Super Bowl in the last 42 years.

A lot of Knicks fans are the same. They have a good start 8 games in and have become completely insufferable. I'm guessing the worst ones root for the jets too.

That clown is the epitome of the New York Jets! Jumped on a band wagon loud obnoxious but of no substance! Just complete trash.

Back
Top Bottom