This may not sound so good for us.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This may not sound so good for us..

I'd rather just see us rebuild the O-Line and concentrate on the secondary. Arrington is supremely overrated.

agreed, Arrington is WAY overrated. As many plays as he makes, he also misses too many plays by gambling and giving up big runs. He is a hell of an athlete, but has no brains imo. You cant teach that either.

heat_fan said:
But Lavar Arrington is meeting with the Bengals tonite..

PFT & Kffl are reporting this..
Best news ive heard arrington is an overpayed underachiever:cooldude:

PhinFan0202 said:
I don't even care about signing Arrington anymore. He's going to cost waaaayyyy too much and is an absolute nut case. Draft Greenway in the first.
Greenway would look nice in aqua! Definitely may happen if we can land a starting caliber OL in the next month...personally, I'd love to see us grab Winston Justice or Max Jean-Gilles at #16.

Dolphins561 said:
I feel we have other areas of the team that need more attention then LB right now, especially for that money. Secondary, Oline, DT are bigger IMO.

i think that the secondary and oline have been addressed pretty well in free agency. DT is fine, i think that is why miami will take the best player available in the draft because the holes they had were pretty much filled LB is probably the biggest need right now if they are going to mainly play a 3-4

DreamWeaver said:
Greenway would look nice in aqua! Definitely may happen if we can land a starting caliber OL in the next month...personally, I'd love to see us grab Winston Justice or Max Jean-Gilles at #16.
giles won't be a first round pick, no way miami picks him 16, and after carey i hate the idea of another hurricane olineman

aerokev said:
giles won't be a first round pick, no way miami picks him 16, and after carey i hate the idea of another hurricane olineman

um, Max Jean-Gilles played at Georgia....

i never knew petterson cancelled the visit...what an *** hole

Nick13 said:
um, Max Jean-Gilles played at Georgia....

um didn't winston play at miami? and giles from georgia is not going to be a first round pick

aerokev said:
um didn't winston play at miami? and giles from georgia is not going to be a first round pick

Winston Justice plays at USC, your thinking of Eric Winston.

And yes Max Jean-Gilles will be a 1st round pick.

Jimi said:
Winston Justice plays at USC, your thinking of Eric Winston.

And yes Max Jean-Gilles will be a 1st round pick.

your right, about the winstons. but no giles will not be a first rounder.

Truth is, we do not have the cap space to pay Lavar Arrington what he is sure to want after that huge contract to Peterson, also don't forget that this team is build on team concepts, not money hungry players (Example: Brees), so either Arrington will go to the Dolphins for a more cap friendly contract, or he will be a Bengal/Jaguar/Giant.

Lavar has shown in the past, he is about himself more then the team (Might be he had a problem with the Redskins and not his real personality), and I believe he will be again about Lavar.

The street for FA's in Cincy is one-way (and it's out). Mike Brown is way too cheap to spend the kind of money LA would want.

Back
Top Bottom