**** this team no ****ign doubt | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** this team no ****ign doubt

Still bitter huh, kid?

AGUERROOOOO!!!

19 trophies later I am definitely NOT bitter. We desereved to lose that year the roster was garbage for Utd quality but for QPR they are all stars because you are facing relegation AGAIN loll

I don't understand this response. That first jests game was a bad loss. This is just a close loss on the road against a good QB. Yeah, the Colts aren't all that good, but we're still going through our own growing pains and were very competitive.

I will say I'm not a fan of opting for DT over Reggie as often as we do. DT had a good game and provides superior blocking, but I don't know that we can afford to deprive our offense of Reggie's playmaking ability.

I don't understand this response. That first jests game was a bad loss. This is just a close loss on the road against a good QB. Yeah, the Colts aren't all that good, but we're still going through our own growing pains and were very competitive.

I will say I'm not a fan of opting for DT over Reggie as often as we do. DT had a good game and provides superior blocking, but I don't know that we can afford to deprive our offense of Reggie's playmaking ability.

Yup. And I partly agree with OP that we had a pretty bad showing overall as a team but whats amazing is we had the lead for most of the game and still had a good chance to win at the end. I'd like to see a stat on how many minutes this team has been behind in a game, outside of the Houston game I would guess we've been ahead or tied like 95% of the time.

Sean Smith is the epitome Of a bad football player... No instincts can't catch can't tackle just terrible.

I hate seeing him in our colours

That is an huge overreaction. Smith had a bad game, but he had three good ones in a row.

Lol at SR 7. He loves being the center of negative attention. Never around for a win, but oh so excited to spew crap on a loss. Oh well, what ever works for him I guess. Just don't you all forget that the world is crashing down around this organization and there is no way to right the ship...

Bad games happen. The whole team looked like ass today and made stupid mental errors in critical moments. This team is young and has found ways to correct themselves from game to game. We went into this game on our high-horse and got knocked off it. It's all good. **** happens. It's now time to regroup and focus on the Titans.

Hay Hay, if ur not with the fins thru the thick or thin, then Poof be gone!

Long was a ****ing pathetic joke today.
Lack of Reggie Bush involvement was utterly disgraceful by this coaching staff.
Coaching was a ****ing FAIL. out coached in every aspect of the game.
S Smith isn't worth the tag let alone anything past 4 mill a year. No top flight CB gets torched, gets out jumped by players 5 inches shorter, gets burned weekly than plays good for 1 week, or drops at least 2 INTs a game let alone game changing plays.
Most pathetic CB group in the NFL still.
and thats what happens when you dont draft or sign any FA WR and wonder why your 5 TD reception is dead last in the NFL.

**** THIS TEAM SICK OF HTE USUAL GET YOUR HOPES UP THAN **** ON YOUR FACE PERFORMANCES **** YOU MIAMI DOLPHINS.

and whoever it was, Philibin or Ireland that decided Nanaee could do waht Wayne can do should be fired tomorrow morning. That WR ASKED/BEGGED Miami to give him an offer and we didn't think he was worthy. Well he just single handedly with Hilton tore this team apart.

Than we asked HIlton to be part of the Davis trade but yet we were so high on him we decided to take EGNEW over Hilton in round 2????????????????????????????????? Damn how much do I hate this team.

Egnew was a round 4 pick as i recall, and if you hate the team find a nother jackhole.

It was a good game.

Kinda dissapointed that Luck had his way with our secondary though. Also I was a little let down by the pass rush too.

I think we'll bounce back next week though

Whatever Matt Moore/ Henne lover.
Im sorry you cant take facts to the face. Oh and heres something for you. Henne bot actually led a game winning drive against the jets in his 2nd career start. Your boy is 0/3 thus far. and i was a henne supporter, but its evident he sucks. Im not gonna prop him up like junc still does with Mark. So im as much of a henne lover as you are

jake long was horrible today, the secondary and d line was horrid as well. the scheme sucked...tannehill kinda sucked as well. he missed alot of passes out there but they get over shadowed because of the other passes he made but the missed ones down the stretch was critical...the one to thomas was just a face palm moment

if you notice his misses at the end came on out routes, routes that shoudl have been in the middle of the damn field for easier gains but due to lack of seperation by these receivers its taken away and instead we need to do roll outs nearly 2 damn inches away from out of bounds to help the WR catch the ball falling out as opposed to the DB.

Back
Top Bottom